It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Julian Assange has been granted asylum in Ecuador

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The following video is with Julian Assange stating he has been given asylum by Ecuador.. If already posted someplace Mods please remove...

Being stuck in an Embassy for 659 days is better than a jail cell and possibly very abusive guards or other hostile prisoners I suppose but ... It would still suck big time IMO.. If already posted Mods please remove.

youtu.be...

The following video says Clinton was involved in the coup attempt in Turkey due to her Islamic Cleric ties and is all part of Julian saying Clinton is toast scenario. I dunno how true any of this stuff is because the official email leak and speech is supposed to be next Tuesday Oct. 3rd but is interesting either way. youtu.be...

edit on 727stk16 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

edit on 727stk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So has he been bought off or going into hiding?!?!? He knows the world is watching him.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It is about time that he is granted asylum, although, he better have a plan in order to get there and remain hidden.

I can only imagine how many contracts are out on his head... he has gone up against the elite network of psychopaths attempting to guide the world through the mantra "Ordo Ab Chao"!

We have been waiting for dirt on the Clinton/Gulen connection!

I pray that he is able to implicate every last person involved in Operation Gladio B, which is what the Gulen Movement is.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
He was granted asylum some years ago...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Still waiting for the information dump, from him, that will unhinge everyone.

C'mon, time is ticking.. Put up, or shut up!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

It seems that this he implying that he is going to be cleared to go to Ecuador, no?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It seems that this he implying that he is going to be cleared to go to Ecuador, no?

That is how I took his message especially after saying he had been at the Embassy for 659 days..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In the second video, it seems like the lady is implying that he has leaked a new batch. Shouldn't we be seeing some more signs of this by now if so?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Now all he need do is dig a tunnel to the nearest private airstrip and escape to freedom.

The strain of confinement is starting to show on Julian , it's like watching the death of a thousand cuts , Freedom for Assange !

Shame on our government.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Awesome post! keep up the good work. It is long past time that HRC and her cronies are put in their place. I hope we can purge the government of enough of the top offenders that the minions realize that we will no longer put up with their shenanigans and learn to govern for the people.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

That is how I took his message especially after saying he had been at the Embassy for 659 days..

No, He is currently taking advantage of the asylum offered. Technically he is on Ecuador soil as that is ultimately what an embassy is. There is still an open arrest warrant (as far as I know) for him to be deported from the UK when he decides to leave the embassy. Unless something has changed, from the moment he walks out of the embassy he can be detained.

If there were truly contracts out on his head, do you really and utterly honestly think that he would still be alive?

The last batch of shocking, earth changing info was to have been released September 23rd I believe, and probably several other times before that.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: 727Sky

No, He is currently taking advantage of the asylum offered. Technically he is on Ecuador soil as that is ultimately what an embassy is. There is still an open arrest warrant (as far as I know) for him to be deported from the UK when he decides to leave the embassy. Unless something has changed, from the moment he walks out of the embassy he can be detained.

If there were truly contracts out on his head, do you really and utterly honestly think that he would still be alive?

The last batch of shocking, earth changing info was to have been released September 23rd I believe, and probably several other times before that.

Thanks for the info and I agree if caught outside the Embassy he.... not Hillary will be toast. There is another video on you tube where the cops stormed the Embassy.. He says the only reason he was not captured was because of all of those present on a diligent watch. I looked for that interview but was not successful as I believe it happened a few years ago...

Found it 2012 he has certainly been holed up for a very long time: Luckily you can start at 0:43 where he talks about the police and all those who stand with him and justice...youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

When i clicked on the thread, the video in the OP was one about WW3 and the Syrian Civil War. Now that i see the video has been replaced with one of Julian Assange, i will give it a watch.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Does diplomatic immunity extend to people travelling with diplomats or just what they carry.

There's supposed to be a new set of leaks and an announcement on Monday...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Great because HRCs place is in the white house.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Clinton Way: bribe and/or kill...

Which will happen only time will tell...

I remain somewhat shocked Bernie was so easily purchased...

Either he will or will not release incriminating evidence of Hillary's treason...

And the only thing we can count on is the Hillary supporters will never abandon their Infallible Queen...

Assange could release a video of her kicking a baby and her acolytes would find a reason the baby needed to be kicked...

Hopefully if Assange rejected their bribe he has a nice Kevlar suit...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Assange is not a diplomat. He is a guest of the embassy. Or should I say he's a harbored fugitive within the embassy walls.
Still doesn't get him diplomatic immunity.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Does diplomatic immunity extend to people travelling with diplomats or just what they carry.

There's supposed to be a new set of leaks and an announcement on Monday...

Even if they made him a diplomat for Ecuador the UK would legally be obliged to detain him until the charges against him are either nullified or he goes and answers to them - it's really not any different than if you or anyone else was wanted for a criminal act you are alleged to have committed in a country that has relationships with the UK and went and claimed asylum in an embassy of a different country and they decided to honour it.

This is nothing to do with Clinton or Obama, that is what Assange has been telling the media in an attempt to get out of answering allegations and charges against him in Sweden if I remember correctly. Why people on this thread are making it out to be a Clinton issue is more due to the fact Assange keeps claiming and claiming and claiming to be about to release dirt on her.

I'm not sure I've heard anything from Trump on whatever his views are, but as the real charges relate to sexual assault, I'm not going to even guess. If the US wants to press charges on Assange for the distribution of stolen American then they would have to stand in line until the other allegations have been heard. Anything over and above that is nothing other than speculation which some on ATS read as fact because it suits their mindset.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but he's been a little narrow there with the truth. The UK police didn't 'storm' the Ecuadorian embassy, the foreign office sent the embassy a note making the situation clear and Assange's legal position. I'm not aware any police entered the building unless invited by the embassy. This is exactly the same as any embassy in any country - 'storm' it constitutes an attack on the country the embassy represents. Ecuador may not be the biggest shaker in the world, but the principle would remain the same.

Just to be clear, it's Assange that is wanted by another country to answer allegations about sexual offences he is alleged to have committed. Whether you believe those allegations or not is your business - the fact he'd rather hide than do so says a lot about his definition of the word justice - seems to be he decides based on what's in his best interests.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A win for the Internet and for free people everywhere

top topics

<<   2 >>

join