It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the children sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I saw a child no more than Seven asking;" Why all the killing? I wish someone could answer her, truthfully to why.. " My family is missing, please help !" Did someone do anything for the child?

Mr Moon pleads to the UN;" This madness must seize " But somehow those words by Moon are left unspoken.
Watching how the story folds, its carnage and its destruction, it seems there is no end to the madness..

Ask yourself when does humanity hit bottom? Those who flee are meet with guns across another border, taught the rules of a culture they havent seen for thousands of years.. We call it civilized, but is it truly? Feeding the machinery, with lives for the taking..

Ask yourself, do you really care in the end? When all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the show? Ive heard men declare, "I only stand up for me.." While declaring each and every right..

I will share with you a story, where the real world lies just outside your border.. Listen to these tales of children who has no hope..

One is missing his bed. Another, her doll with the dark eyes. A third is dreaming himself back to a time when his pillow was not an enemy.

The war in Syria has continued for almost five years and more than two million children are fleeing the war, within and outside of the country borders. They have left their friends, their homes, and their beds behind. A few of these children offered to show where they sleep now, when everything that once was no longer exists. [...]

Article
edit on 2016930 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It is not only the wars, also the earthquakes are caused by human beings. When there is so much wasting, violence, misbehavior, the nature also is teaching us in its own way. Recently there was an earthquake in Italy. At least many Italians have heart, they help and rescue even animals, ______beforeitsnews/survival/2016/09/italy-earthquake-tent-villages-dog-rescued-after-9-days-video-2638837.html

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
/points to signature/

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Those who flee are meet with guns across another border, taught the rules of a culture they havent seen for thousands of years..

And it´s the fault of the violent refugees, not our fault that at sometime, borders have to be protected with weapons. Just look at the videos in italy and greek. If you storm a border with force, you might get shot.

However, even the speech of that 12 year old girl at the UN meeting did do nothing. It lasted for a day and then they kept going on with business as usual.

a reply to: Suanna
It´s not unusual for italy to get earthquakes. What do you mean by "the earthquakes are caused by human beings"?

edit on 30-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Maybe you are right,

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And poison ground water, hazordous air, skin cancer (bwo killing ozone).

top topics

join