It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage broadcast shut down nationwide as he discussed Clinton's health

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Luckily nobody really cares about what you think about Trump supporters. It's like a fart in the wind my friend, that's about it.

All the corruption and lies connected to Camp Crooked in Seizureville, is quite enough evidence for those who have the ability to think, to not vote for the old hag.

Hope that helps. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Part way through the show it seems many radio stations cut it off and went to other programming.

So a bunch of conservative stations temporarily took a conservative show off air.

What is the conspiracy supposed to be, exactly? Conservatives are trying to sabotage conservatives? Or...???

Oh, but wait... what's this I see?

he Savage Nation is syndicated by Westwood One and heard on over 400 stations.

The folks at Westwood One tell Radio Ink Savage’s show was being pre-empted on WABC in New York so the station could provide their local audience live pre-debate coverage, which all affiliates obviously have the right to do.

Westwood One did not pull Savage’s show off the network feed, it was WABC’s decision to go live.

(Source).

I guess the truth wasn't exciting enough for Savage to share with his listeners.

The truth is too boring for Republicans, forget "listeners" Republicans don't listen.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If Hillary gets her way there will not be a 1st amendment.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What a crock of BS

The guy obviously has some serious ego issues, because Clinton's health has been discussed many times in many places, but he thinks he was singled out.

And, like sheep, people who don't want to find out or understand what happened because they don't live in the real world just lap up the rhetoric.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join