It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over use of calling upon a name...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
many times when conducting seances, there tend to be popular names amoung certain gatherings....like calling upon Tomoe Gozen...now does she wished to be disturbed by folks over and over again and would she bring another entity or entities with her...not simple to say..as she is just myth, legend and not clearly written of or spoken of...so how does one truly call upon her...She was a samurai and with my spirit calling sessions...she was not a killer for petty idiotic reasons...so dare i have gathered...
as some may have learned the truth of a sword and it being the essence of ones soul...how many did she really carry on her...she will tell me soon as she spoke to me recently....ghost writing, a skill currently disregaurded as mumbo chumbo...fluff and fodder...utter sillyness or scribbling when i am up to it...which facinatingly some really highly enlightend friend of mine, with a now teenage daughter can clearly read and comprehend!
he and i play a game of pool, i won and then we sort of remained chummy for the past 15-16 years...
speaking here and there about books, planets and work ethics...normal conversations between chums...
okay, so if anyone out there is following my seance work...this october...i am conducting more work on Tomoe Gozen and will share what she allowes me too!
thanks for reading something, here...!
sorry for such a delay...my time here is reallly something else! i can't say what wonderful things that existing means to me...will post links and vids before the day is over.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I began to read your thread...then stopped and scanned....I see it for what it is...

If its your thing...fine...but energy can come back as it go away..its what you put into it...and take away from it.

I dont mess with those things any longer...wont even mention them by names...boards...readings...just know that one can get what one wants or seeks from it...but like a broken light switch...sometimes you cant turn it off...

I'd work on positive karma...which Im sending your way...I sense you (as Im a sensitive)...an inherently a good person...

Good luck to you Peppycat...think positive thoughts...search for light and truth...Blessings to you...

MS
edit on 28-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ah, she just gave me warning...its hidden in Sankrit...one story..so far..

a totem within her adoptive families...turtle...
from the home of I-ching practice!

ah and she loves paper products and brushes for...practice of writing...! with certain paints in differing colors...or black...ink...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

thanks as i am currently dealing with karma from other folks i need a bunch of blessings and help...so i can focus on my own clear karma...from poor choices as in the men in black number three movie with the unicorn character...if i recall correctly...plus inner child work...ect...for now i will just focus on clear, clean...joy in abundance as my dietary needs are being met by best friends home...thanks!
will continue on the same path as always...freedom from mental emotional and spiritual enslavements and old patterns, habbits ect... releasing bitter qualities from the body...
thank you for care and concern over paranormal activities..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Woah...you do have a full plate! Just go "positive". Singularly and directed positiveness back at yourself. The positive 'self-worth" thing. You are worthy. Dont let the karmic vibrations of others and your past get cha....we live, we learn, we try and make a difference, and then we go...

Make a difference. Do it for you and dont let any other person, incident in your life, place or issue sway you from your course. Karmic flow is a real deal. Stay away from negatives....

And messing with seances and "boards" and the like? That just drains you in the wrong direction.

Peace, Love n LIght...always.........MS

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

cool then i find wonderful occupational environment because my karma and resume are fat and i am too young to give up hope that folks keep trying to mess up my life of register operations tending to disabled and elderly women...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, Tomoe Gozen (Lady Tomoe) [note that Gozen is not a surname, plus Japanese usually put family names first before given names], is either fictional or largely romanticized. For one thing, Heike Monogatari (The Tale of Heike) is an "epic account" (many places compare it with The Iliad, which is clearly fictional and/or romanticized in many places). You can find some overview info about her at Wikipedia and Samurai archives which give sources, including quoting her description from the English translation by McCullough (1988) (if you want, I can grab the original Japanese also...but figure many people here won't be able to read it):

Tomoe was especially beautiful, with white skin, long hair, and charming features. She was also a remarkably strong archer, and as a swordswoman she was a warrior worth a thousand, ready to confront a demon or a god, mounted or on foot. She handled unbroken horses with superb skill; she rode unscathed down perilous descents. Whenever a battle was imminent, Yoshinaka sent her out as his first captain, equipped with strong armor, an oversized sword, and a mighty bow; and she performed more deeds of valor than any of his other warriors.

Sounds pretty epic. It also sounds like she's every male samurai's aspiration. Not only was she basically perfect in appearance but also perfect in fighting abilities. I mean...like too perfect. Furthermore, while women did fight occasionally during these times for various reasons, it is not until much later (approximately 17th century onward) that clear historical accounts of women samurai seem to appear, as far as I can tell. When I say historical accounts, I mean that it is not only a signal story/account/document, but that several different contemporary accounts of that person exist and corroborate most or all of the same facts/details about the same person. I also cannot find any other contemporary details about Tomoe Gozen. It seems that Heike Monogatari inspired additional stories which appeared after her purported death, which is fairly common. For example, Genji Monogatari (The Tale of Genji) had lots of offshoot stories, but Genji was largely historical fictional as well and was written prior to Heike Monogatari, so it's not impossible that this was a work of fiction with a basis in history.

Now, it seems to me that if she was such an amazing samurai, and a woman to boot (which was rare around this time), it would have sparked more historical accounts of her deeds and existence, in general. I'm not claiming that she did not exist, but we don't even know her surname... This seems a bit odd, since she was known for more deeds than Yoshinaka's other warriors. There's also the fact that people don't seem to know about her pre-marriage history, nor do all historians agree when/where/how she died. This may have been intentional on her part...or it could be because she was fictional and there was nothing to agree upon - just inspiration from the story.

My point is that you should be careful assuming too much about her existence and do a lot of research before you easily settle on using her for seances. Assuming she's real...great! But assuming she's not, you may have spirits who are taking advantage of your assumptions and/or lack of knowledge on the subject. Just be careful.

This leads me to a question, actually. If you call upon a fictional entity (based on memes, fiction, etc.) in a seance... what happens? I mean, if you have an interaction with something, what would that mean? Would it mean that because you call upon it, it exists anyway - in the way that you imagine it? Or would it mean something else entirely (such as spirits taking advantage of you)?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SomethinaigLingual

huh a real woman Samurai non fiction, thanks...,y i guess "lady'' title means wearing female clothing with traditional roles for women like baby sitting, sewing making clothing ect..
will try to study women roles, thanks...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

the `language barrier` never appears consistent to me with all this "channeling" stuffs

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

channeling..pure mumbo jumbo...i got as far as the camera at the park...leaving my body and letting a enitity in...
yeah lucid dreaming OBE's...absolute nonsence...i tried the Ouiji board trying to communicate with grey aliens...nada...no go...just disturbing thoughts of long ago...watching films...and the show about big foot that is pretty scary late at night ....
i might write english fair enough, you haven;t heard me try to speak...its pretty pathetic...people are always...where are you from and i am all ...Afrika..? Wisconson..they assume...my voice is caput and usally i sound like i have a speach disability...
doctors cant figure symptoms out...its always..."scram your test are healthy...waddya still doin here...what cuz i am woman doctor...?"
sorry i am struggling trying to reach the spirit realm...you know the ones in bottles? or not...i tried calling the vatican...and they say i have turrets,,,,sorry...i will strive for the best speaking and writing...and not messing with ghosts or entities...thank and now i am feeeling safeer...
it was sea salt that blocked the wicked rivaling entities...from entering my clean mind space!
take care, thanks for checking out this thread, here, Ignorant_ape!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hey...we're more alike then you know. I work volunteering 20-25 hours a week with our city's Senior Services. Working with them...I gain a lot of insight everytime I meet with them.

I love 'em all...and because of the obvious...Im sad when I lose one to death, illness,dementia etc...but I still believe it strengthens my karma. Especially those with alzeheimers and dementia! They are truly a blast...in their own worlds...I just jump right into it with them in the short time I spend with each....

Love n Light your way....
MS

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

yeah, the study of medicine and healing can extend ones life and brain energies...sadly a year after tending to a woman with another woman sa care providers..our dear passed over under supervision of other kinds of medicines...but i know she is doing well now and being cared for in different place...
work for me is difficult to handle with sick and what not...
thank you for careing over elderly and sick folks too! they teach one a bunch about being greatful for health and kindness!
i appreciate your post a zillion!
if you need to chat over grief, i am always here! as i strive to get over losing beloved and neglected folks...as we all need comforting...even if its unwanted for various unknown reasons...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Same offer to you here...anytime. Im still grieving finding my sister in law after shotgun suicide, my brother and best friend from cancer, both parents...but I only say that because, look. Here we are! You n me.

Life is good...make the most out of each day. I try to help one person each day, learn 1 new thing each day...and try not to be too hard on myself when I make a mistake...

Its all good...and life is what you make it...its that Positive Karma thing. I give a little...and get back a lot in return....and even if I get nothing...thats still something.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

as long as there is food, coffee, some sort of weather gear and water...life is great!
breatharianism is the toughest act to follow and whoever started this way of living should recommend sunlight, squash for Autum and water...cuz, squash has protiein in it!
now for b vitamins and minerals...
soon i make squash tart recipie and share over it...money helps to purchase things not offered..so glad for my occupational environment wheree i also needve to study fighting skills!
tending to mentally ill violent dear love of my life...
life is great!
well, thats care providing...mentally ill. elderly and disabled folks!
so time away from my work is much needed...
so many folks neep my assistance its getting really exciting with volunteering too!
soon i find more or just one more environment and earn some green money!
thank the heavenly beings!
i am a bit of a workoholic. but hey how else does one eat and wear clothing? charity is good but i like to earn my keep!
well...let me know how your search goes and if you need a phsycic recommendatiion!

new topics

top topics

join