It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

internet voted questions for 2nd presidential debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well this could be interesting! Apparently, for the first time, you will be able to ask a question that may be put in the presidential debate if it gets enough votes from the Internet folk.

Link

This just sound like its screaming for a trolling.

Ordinary Americans will be able to submit—and vote on—questions to be considered when the candidates meet again.

"This year’s presidential debate moderators will have a rich pool of voter-submitted questions they can draw on that carry greater weight because they are backed by votes from the American people,” Mike McCurry, a co-chairman of the Commission on Presidential Debates, said in a statement accompanying the announcement by the Open Debate Coalition.

So, my American friends, if you could ask a question to trump or Hillary or both, and it were to actually get voted and ask in the debate, what would your question be? (Troll questions are more than welcome)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Man ... they'll never take serious questions from the public. They're just shining The People on hoping for better TV ratings.

People should be so disgusted by this election that they just go full-retard-open-revolt. Either one of these two candidates could easily be considered the most evil person ever running for office.

That said ... Trump, Landslide, Expect It!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Very few people will realize this (if any) but this presidential election process is really nothing but both a formality-facade and a theatrical show for public entertainment and viewership.

The writers of this show which are the corporate-elite have already rigged Hillary to win by choosing the most weakest of an opponent for her, because every protagonist on a script needs an antagonist, even if that antagonist is merely a punching-bag... !!

Hillary is a liar and a cold-blooded war-criminal. In fact the only entity that was able to criminally prosecute her on those emails is the State Department of Justice and they're absolutely REFUSING to do so. Hell, Hillary even has the FBI in her pocket covering her back. Lets face it Hillary has already been destined to win, she has all the powers protecting her from any crime and on top of that her pre-selected opponent(Donald Trump) is the equivalent of a cake-walk in the park.... I feel so sorry for America..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I completely agree and in no way feel that anything within modern presidential elections is remotely truthful and honest.

But that doesn't mean I won't enjoy a good troll question or two in the next debate

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Read the fine print they could go to the public's questions.
If its not what they want they dont have to.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: speeddr2000
Read the fine print they could go to the public's questions.
If its not what they want they dont have to.

It's fun to speculate tho. I suggest a speculative question followed by an (preferred speculative trolling funny answer) answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"Mr. Trump, is it true you have a secret plan to construct massive "Right" and "Left" wings to Earth, so that we may fly together in Unity to Alpha Centauri and Make America Great Again?"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Internet question. Should Harambe replace the 1 dollar bill? Should it be officially recognized that pepe dindu nuffin?

cant wait for the internet questions.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Possibly a hoax -- or at least overarching ambitions. I'm sure they can bring the questions to the debate moderator but I doubt Cooper and Radditz are going to give much traction to things that have been discussed to death.

The website is new (created this month) and belongs to an organization that's got almost no traction on the Internet. They ask for donations, too.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

People should be so disgusted by this election that they just go full-retard-open-revolt.
a reply to: Snarl

I agree, where do I sign-up!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

They'll ask an internet question as soon as "Boaty McBoatface," begins sailing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC!!!!
This is not the MUD PIT or Social Issues.
Please stay on Topic.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dear Hillary, why do you lie so much?

(post by Steak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join