It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankly, its wierd!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've been observing the mediation channel from the dolly hood, asking fingers and rescuing gestures.

If you understood the above, you have a gift. A gift to flow right into the vibe of 21st century. The Electric age is buzzing on max. Mad Max.
I take things easy and with humour, but is getting too much when third night in a row I ask my wife a question from the sort; Which film, you prefer to watch, the zombie one or the aliens one". We picked today again the alien one, and guess what... there was zombies inside.

Okay I understand that the CO2 f***ed up the ozone, so now is like a swiss cheese. I understand that if you are born once, you are owned by governments, like corporations own property. I understand that some intelligence agencies went so organized and professional that they even could afford projects like MK-Ultra and the creation of AIDS. I understand that every pig or chicken owned by any two-legged person should be tagged and counted... for safety reasons. I understand we are prohibited to hunt and behave as we wish on governmental property. I understand that teachers have no idea what the world looks like, thus evoking brainlessness in our kids minds on daily basis. I Understand that small black children work twelve hour shifts under the hot sun to collect cocoa for my chocolate, only for 20 cent per day wage. I understand that there is no such thing as fruit juice unless you juice it by yourself in home. And there is no such thing as a fruit, unless you saw it with your own eyes growing in your garden. I understand that my grandfather raised four children and made two big houses with his own hands, yet today, just to be able to exist, you need to spent your wage on rent and mobile phones. I understand that gulf stream almost stopped working few years ago. I understand that nuclear pollution is like eggs 'n' bacon today. I just don't understand... why aliens and zombies rule the day..!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well I am no doctor or have some fancy shmancy legal degree, shore I never went to college or finished high school, ok so I don't know what your talking about and forget what my point is. still If Hillary Cosby comes and takes my guns away I'ma shoot somebody in the face!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
I've been observing the mediation channel from the dolly hood, asking fingers and rescuing gestures.

Lost me at this. What the hell is this?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I don't know, but if you find an explanation let me know.
N24, german news station broadcasts UFO documentations at least once a day for at least a year now. Not to complain, but why?
Mostly mixed with war stuff, but no "real" news, at all, but that's true for all german news papers/stations/radios, business sometimes syria but that's it. I'm very often on bbc, cnn, Huffington Post, ... and Pretty much mind blown what's not covered.
Is there a zombie outbreak? How would we know? Could be, right? All the violence and general "braindeadness" has to come from something.
Is it an alien invasion happening messing with our brainwaves? Maybe. It's not like they're telling us the truth about why they feed us all the poison.
Could be or not, like I said, if you stumble upon something, let me know.

top topics

join