It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted by mufon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What initially led to me ATS on my other account Crumbles in 2009 which my password has gone mia. I decided I would report the close siting. Well I got an email asking permission to call me. Not sure how to answer.

My report.

mufoncms.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So what is the problem? You submitted a report. They want to follow up. Is there something you don't understand about this?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FrontRunner

Well say yes, why not they will just get the same answers again though. But maybe they would like to clarify things like your stated.

and what appeared to be a light in the center

What does it mean to appear to be a light?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Appeared. It could have been a reflection or a light.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

My problem is they have all the info. Contacting me in person must mean they're either digging deeper due to interest. Or it's protocol.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrontRunner

Appeared. It could have been a reflection or a light.

i see, well I am glad you got around to reporting it. I reported an old sighing and also but no one contacted me. I would talk to them if I were you, why not there may be a reason they want to talk, the location may have had other sightings.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That's true. I've always wondered if others saw the craft. Small town, but their origin was centered on a county line.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My problem is they have all the info. Contacting me in person must mean they're either digging deeper due to interest. Or it's protocol.

It's normal for them to follow up a report with a phone call, but you can just decline if it makes you uneasy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I figured that might be the case, until seaworthy noted he wasn't contacted.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What initially led to me ATS on my other account Crumbles in 2009 which my password has gone mia. I decided I would report the close siting. Well I got an email asking permission to call me. Not sure how to answer.

My report.

mufoncms.com...

I submitted a report to Mufon a few years ago and received a followup call. Basically, they are trying to glean any additional information about the report, and get a sense for the event that may not come across in written word.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

your name is my last

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's okay. I submitted my sighting and they had someone call me and ask me very good follow-up questions.

It was no big deal. They take it seriously!

- AB

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Seems like it'd take a lot of manpower. Are they all volunteers?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jhanna1701

I received a Mufonian at my door when I sent in a sighting report.

Nice guy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber

your name is my last

Mine, too. I wrote back to you. I hope you got it.

To OP. I still don't see why this is a problem for you. Mufon at least WAS an organization that takes details very seriously. I was a "Research Associate" for awhile there. Your report lacks some detail and my guess they just want to ask you a few more questions. No big deal. They don't bite. And yes, they are all volunteers.
edit on 9/22/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't know how to start a new Thread , it just showing blank page .

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have read a lot of MUFON reports and yours raises a lot of questions for me, most do not.

The year, day or time of your sighting may have something to do with the interest from MUFON. There are multiple witnesses, and you provide enough detail that says more detail may be available.

I have a question. Were there any physical or emotional effects right before, during or after the sighting?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Is a mufon "research associate" similar to being an investigator, or is it something different? I've been curious about what it's like to be an investigator, I have mixed feelings about the organization. Tried sending you a direct message because I didn't want to derail the thread, but apparently I can only message ATS staff- I'm assuming because my account is new.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's simply protocol to contact those that put in reports. I would not read anything more into it then that.

new topics

top topics

join