It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exorcist is Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OMG ! What we gonna do now???

Could this be a sign of the end of times or is the antichrist trying to clean his path?

ROME –  Rev. Gabriele Amorth, a prominent Roman Catholic exorcist, has died after a long illness, an Italian care facility said Saturday. He was 91.

Amorth, who began serving as an exorcist for the Rome diocese in 1986, published several books exploring the theme of good and evil. The books include "Get Behind Me, Satan!," ''Stronger Than Evil," and "God More Handsome Than Evil," which is described by his publishing house as his "spiritual testament."

ANSA said Amorth had said he found himself faced with true demonic possession at most 100 times, although the diocese received far greater numbers of requests for exorcisms.

To be honest, I'm Christian and I didn't know him. Maybe because I'm not catholic.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 18-9-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Whelp. I guess there's nothing stopping The Antichrist now!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Could this be a sign of the end of times or is the antichrist trying to clean his path?

I'm pretty sure that his death was from something other than "murder by anti-Christ".

Besides, he founded a group to carry on the work.

In 1990, he founded the International Association of Exorcists and was president until he retired, in 2000. He was honorary president for life of the association until his death.
wikipedia: Gabriele Amorth - Life_and_work

edit on 18-9-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

One priest dies at the ripe old age of 91…and you are blaming it on the anti Christ lol…

Come on, there are tons of other priests and exorcists out there…

And how does this fit into end time prophecy exactly…?

- JC

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I highly doubt he was the last one and never passed on his craft. It's a pretty big jump from, an old exorcist died to the Anti-Christ has free reign and dominion over the world. That's a jump I don't even think Evil Kenevil would try.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Antichrist isn't a singular figure, the Antichrist is a concept or system that those in power have put into place.

Matthew 6
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.

The monetary/debt system we have had in place for thousands of years now is the tool the Antichrist (global empires) has used to enslave us throughout history, so an exorcist dying doesn't really mean anything.

People are waiting for something that has already been in place their entire lives. That's how they (the Antichrist) continue to thrive, by making the masses ignorant to their work and telling them it has yet to come. Well, the Antichrist is already in full effect right now and has been for most if not all of recorded history, our corrupt society is a byproduct of the Antichrist being in power.

It's like a thief telling you to watch out for robbers and while you are looking away the thief pulls your wallet from your pocket and gets away with your money. That's the entire point of the "Second Coming" scenario, it gives those in power free reign to do as they please as you look everywhere but at them.
edit on 9/18/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join