It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream or contact by entities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Good morning peeps, just dropping this here as maybe someone has experienced something similar?
I have suffered many times before from sleep paralysis and the feeling of half my body starting to 'float away', as in OOBE.

Tonight, although I can't recall exactly how it started, (I think I was having an agitated sleep and dreams), I felt the familiar heaviness of the beginning of a sleep paralysis. I remember asking for some reason 'who are you?', as if something might be trying to take me out of my body, and I got an instant answer in my mind 'we are freedom fighters' (I understood that as freedom from the struggle of living), as if these entities somehow were going to help me get out of the misery and pain of daily material life.
There were a few more questions I asked but unfortunately can't remember, but I do remember the last exchange, I asked 'Will I be able to come back(into my body)?' and they said 'No'.
So I told them that I can't leave my family behind like this, especially my mother, and then I think they might have left me alone.

It all seems so fuzzy now, like a dream. But the physical sensation of sleep paralysis seemed very real, like all other times.
Anyone had similar encounters?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

My experience with dream-like experiences that seem to come from ETs/EDs (Extra-Dimensionals) is that they are a teaching effort and not an aspect of an abduction experience.

However, a family member has had these quasi-awake experiences as part of an abduction experience. For the visitors to be thwarted by a stated wish or command from the abductee that he/she did not want to go does seem to be possible. After all, that whole encounter is about mind control and some strong willed individuals may be too strong to be completely taken over if enough of the personal consciousness is yet free to operate for itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Are you under a lot of stress?

When I'm under stress I have bizarre episodes at night. I remember them clearly but I'm half asleep and seeing/hearing things and people. I eventually come around.... and realise it's not real.

Not discrediting the possibility of the "unknown" .... but mine do appear to be brought on in times of stress.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Being the nemesis of He-Man would certainly make one stressed out.

To the OP

One other possibility is that your subconscious needed to or thought it needed you to re-affirm the importance of your family to your conscious self.

Never underestimate the power of the subconscious. That may be why we dream at all.

P

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I guess there might be some stress with a particular situation Im going through, probably that's what it is.
I found it strange as I don't remember ever having this kind of 'conversation' before.
Thanks for the reply.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You know, that actually crossed my mind when I awoke (but was too tired to contemplate it further) that I was really having a conversation with myself, in a way.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

No worries. Sleep is an interesting state. Maybe we are more open to the "unknown" when we're asleep.

Right? She-Ra made it even worse

edit on 12-9-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So I told them that I can't leave my family behind like this, especially my mother, and then I think they might have left me alone.

You were being tested and you passed. You were concerned about what might happen to others if you left.

Is that your real world problem right now?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

MOST of the time......Entities come to people when they sleep, other times there are visions and on rare occasions visitations. It is easier to communicate telepathic when one is asleep then to simply walk in and say HI. Many would freak out, die of heart attack, or grab a gun..... all bad choices.... so they do it when you are immobilized (asleep).

This applies for all spiritual and physical contact.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Never underestimate the power of the subconscious. That may be why we dream at all.

I agree. I believe dreams are frequently experienced specifically for resolving issues that we haven't resolved during our waking reality..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I just had my 2nd paralysis experience this night!

It was so scary and at the same time i'm feeling so good that I've been "chosen", lol, can't explain..

I was sleeping like a baby 'till I woke up at 03:15 and couldn't sleep for awhile, maybe because I went to bed at 08pm...

So I'm lying ready to sleep but still awake, when i'm starting to lose consciousness I feel like something's wrong and when I try to move I can't and I just get desperate because this only happened once and I was sleeping. This time I was still awake..

Tried to hear if someone was telling me something but I just couldnt focus, it was a weird night but okay hehe

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Can be quite hard sometimes to tell a dream from reality. God know I've had some wierd experiences.

A few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night, by my own words, like I was talking to someone. I just remember saying something like "is it you mom, have you died?". (my mom is hospitalized with blood cancer)

And as I woke up I saw a white cloudlike thing in front of me. Kind of hovering over my chest. I looked at it for a second or two and moved my hand through it. It scattered like a mist in the wind. Small white pieces of the cloud kind of sailed away in different directions before finally disappear entirely.

I lay there in bed for a while thinking someone must have died. But then went to sleep again.

The next day went on as usual and noone had died. Probably a dream, and if it wasn't I sure didn't get anything from it so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

new topics

top topics

join