It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"my trouble with nations " a video essay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hi - not my work - ad i dont agree with every point he makes - but worth a watch - and discussion of his thesis :

summary :

collins offers a very good overview of the precieved need for nation states why and ow they are formed and how they operate - and his opinions on why they are a flawed model

his esspousings on " enemies of the state " - thier need by the state and the flaws of patriotism and nationalism are exclent - and should be lisstend too

he has a very good chanel - once finished with this thread - go browse

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
hi - not my work - ad i dont agree with every point he makes - but worth a watch - and discussion of his thesis :

summary :

collins offers a very good overview of the precieved need for nation states why and ow they are formed and how they operate - and his opinions on why they are a flawed model

his esspousings on " enemies of the state " - thier need by the state and the flaws of patriotism and nationalism are exclent - and should be lisstend too

he has a very good chanel - once finished with this thread - go browse

Sounds like an useful idiot apologist for the NWO.

I imagine if his country was flooded with as many immigrants from all the 2nd and 3rd world; in such numbers as is the present population, he would be quite comfortable because the his NWO handlers would see to it, at least until he has lived out his useful idiot life span.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/30/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

join