It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin sex assault suspect previously deported five times

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So a guy who had illegally entered the USA 5 times before and raped several women. He has now been captured again in the USA because a woman reported he tried to set her on fire.. If he was accused of crimes before why was he deported and not sent to a jail in the USA ?

You do a crime in Mexico and deportation is the last thing you will have to look forward to.

In August, Coria-Gonzalez was arrested after a woman told police he tried to set her on fire. While investigating, officers realized he had sexually assaulted several women in a secluded area off Ferguson Lane.

Investigators also learned Coria-Gonzalez had previous charges that convinced U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to deport him five times.

www.fox7austin.com...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Just give them a ticket to some small town. No vetting, no looking into their past, and no questions you racist.

There are literally millions of people begging for legal entry into this country who are willing to work and have skills. Instead we let anyone in who can make it across the border illegally. I don't know exactly when they flipped the narrative, but they did. Our border policy is literally an open invitation for criminals. Break the law, get deported, rinse, repeat. We'll always have a plane or bus ticket waiting to deliver you to a new town where you can commit more crime.

The millions of good people who are begging to get in legally should be pissed that they can't get in. We need to close the border and start a reasonable immigration process. Why are we rewarding bad behavior?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.thenewamerican.com...

Hannity then asked Garza to defend the assertion he and other Border Patrol agents made that U.S. government policy is actually helping those who smuggle drugs or illegal aliens across the border. To which Garza said:

Actually, what’s happening is that the federal government is actually completing the smuggling cycle. By having a parent sending their child to the U.S. border, having them smuggled, that is only part of the smuggling cycle. Then … the federal government steps in. We apprehend them. We process [them] and then we release them to their family members in the U.S. We just completed that smuggling cycle. Now, why would anybody want to hire a smuggler when the U.S. government is actually doing it for free?

Other spokesmen for the NBPC have spoken out publicly about the Obama administration’s failed immigration enforcement policies. As we noted in April, National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd, while providing testimony to the House Judiciary Committee in March, stated that Border Patrol agents have been ordered to release illegal immigrants apprehended at the Rio Grande — even those who were still “dripping wet” from having just crossed the river — unless agents actually saw the aliens climbing out of the river. Judd wrote in his statement:

We have apprehended illegal aliens just north of the border who are still soaking wet from crossing the river. If they claim, as increasingly they are doing, that they have been here since January 1, 2014, we will process and then release them. They are still wet from the river and miles from any civilization and on their word alone we release them unless we physically saw them cross the river. This policy de facto creates an open border with Mexico for any illegal alien who wants to claim that they were here before 2014.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'll star and flag the truth all day. Open borders are an absolute crock of s#%t and nobody will convince me otherwise. What is happening, at the direction of President Obama, is in violation of the law. He doesn't care. Hillary won't care. As long as they live under Secret Service protection they have no idea what normal people deal with. As soon as Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the open border crowd take down the walls they live behind, then I'll consider open border policy.

All of us are equal, but some are more equal than others... they need walls and armed protection. Much more equal than regular people.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
6th one should get you a free rope neck tie.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Another open border "champion" Zuckerberg. He makes his fortune collecting data and pushes his leftist crap. Lo and Behold! Zuckerberg buys all the crap around him to protect "his" privacy... F everbody else.

I bet he's also a big fan of indigenous rights, but F that, this is my chunk of indigenous land. I could give it to the natives, but naw. Wall...

Welcome to the elite left. Vote for us because we're for the downtrodden, but only so long as we're still as rich and as entitled as the people we bitch about.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Under the current system, they come here illegally and work. When they want to go home and can't afford it (already sent their money home), they commit a serious crime and get sent home. Then they come back and repeat the process every 3 - 5 yrs.

My proposal is to set up an electronic border around the entire nation. The first time you get deported, you get recorded in our logs. The second time you are caught and deported, you get a tattoo put on your forehead telling everyone you are illegal. The third time, a small chip with c4 is placed in you neck at the base of your skull. And if ever you cross over American airspace or cross the borders in any way (even tunneling), then POP your head explodes on the inside. To observers you will just drop over dead.

I know it is a little extreme, but you would think that with proper warning and that many chances, nobody would ever get hurt from it. But then again, there are reasons we have asinine warning labels . . . someone was stupid enough to do that.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Here's a nice challenge for you. Try to enter the country as an American citizen without a passport. Go to Mexico and then try to come back in. It's easier to get in this country as an illegal than it is to travel via airfare as a citizen.

Don't you dare to put your laptop through the screening in the bag... TSA will get pissed at you. Don't you dare to have a urostomy bag, you horrible person, how dare you be different.

If you come here illegally, have a ticket and some benefits...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Resilience!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Here's a nice challenge for you. Try to enter the country as an American citizen without a passport. Go to Mexico and then try to come back in. It's easier to get in this country as an illegal than it is to travel via airfare as a citizen.

Don't you dare to put your laptop through the screening in the bag... TSA will get pissed at you. Don't you dare to have a urostomy bag, you horrible person, how dare you be different.

If you come here illegally, have a ticket and some benefits...

My wife is a foreign national and at one time a green card holder. (we got rid of her green card but that is another story).. On her first trip to America (no green card yet but a proper visa) she ended up telling some immigration dweebs at LAX that if they did not like her paper work (we had gotten separated in the different lines by a well meaning Que organizer) they could let me back inside immigration to explain to them she was legal or look again at her paperwork and passport. (whoever she had was into intimidation)..either way she was finished speaking English to them !! My 3 minutes of their scrutiny turned into a 20 minute ordeal for her simply because they would not let me back inside even though I asked at least two individuals because she was obviously being delayed..

Once you were out of that area (no waiting in the area either) you would not be readmitted... Luckily we made our connecting flight but her impression of LAX immigration was less than favorable. We have never gone through LAX from overseas again.

The immigration procedures of the USA do need a major overhaul.. There are people who have spent allot of money and waited for years to enter the USA legally.. While other have figured out ways to bypass all the governmental B.S.

Simplify the paperwork, reduce cost, and have better trained officials would be a start IMO not to mention stop all the open border policies.

Many of the stories out of Europe and the USA would have never happened if the borders were secure and proper vetting of those who want to enter was done.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My partner works at the local county jail. There are a lot of illegals in jail for their crimes. They also call ICE to come pick up illegals to send them back. And guess what, ICE hardly ever shows up to get these people. I agree that legal or illegal offenders should be taken off the streets but there simple isn't room for everyone. If the US imprisoned all the illegal people who committed crimes here we would need even more jails then we already do. ICE doesn't seem to do their job, and when they actually do, they just sneak back in to continue their life of crime. I don't know what the answer is but something needs to change.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That poor woman. I would hope she would take some solace to know her suffering is going to garner votes for Trump. Help is on the way.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sad how common this is becoming...
Even sadder is the silence from the bleeding hearts over on the left when this happens.
If this was some alt-right white male doing the raping they would be flooding this thread in droves.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Sad how common this is becoming...
Even sadder is the silence from the bleeding hearts over on the left when this happens.
If this was some alt-right white male doing the raping they would be flooding this thread in droves.

I think you may be correct for it does not fit in with their preconceived views and the NWO propaganda many are forced to hear all over the world.

One of my problems with all this stuff here, there, and just about every where is there will be blow back.. No one knows how bad or when but the seeds are already being sown in much of the supposedly civilized west for serious retribution..

join