It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Hillsborough Disaster Chief Investigator Poisoned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The head of the police investigation into the Hillsborough disaster has resigned due to health issues, the Home Office has said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

They got as far as asking for help identifying this lot. operationresolve.co.uk...

Then he became ill.

Foul play.

They'll use his health problems as a frightener for the next head of the investigation.
edit on 7 9 2016 by Kester because: spacing

edit on Wed Sep 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edited to make it a question

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Can you say "conspiracy"?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It happened 1989, the investigation starts 2012? But the conspiracy is not why it took so long to start the investigation, it's why this poor fellow gets sick?

England hm? Good to know if I ever want to commit a crime, I got 23 years to run.
Or am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Where does it say poisoned? It just says ill-health.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is just unfolding now after ~27 years? I'll have to read up on this - I remember the conversation about this at my grandparents house as a child when it happened. Did it happen again, or is this investigation really happening just now?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Give it a rest please Kester, there is no conspiracy with the Hillsborough disaster apart from the Police covering up their ineptitude of failing to do their job

a reply to: dogstar23

There was a report done way back then, the result was blaming the fans for what happened, families of the dead have passionately campaigned since then to seek justice and to show the truth that it was the police at fault for the disaster and not the fans.
edit on 7/9/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It happened 1989, the investigation starts 2012? But the conspiracy is not why it took so long to start the investigation, it's why this poor fellow gets sick?

England hm? Good to know if I ever want to commit a crime, I got 23 years to run.
Or am I missing something?

This was a new inquiry, the last ruling of deaths was accidental, and it has to be said there were cover ups by police at the time and possible propaganda style stories fed to the gobshiite press about the Liverpool fans.
edit on 7-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh okay, now it makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Thank you for the explanation! I saw Hillsborough Disaster and it immediately rang a bell from way back when.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9/7/2016 by dogstar23 because: Impatience

top topics

join