It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no forests on earth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

She presents the argument that on flat earth that mesa's are what's left of giant trees that used to work like the trees in the movie Pandora.

What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I think I love climbing tress and sitting in their shade. So if there were miles high trees that can shade whole cities, thats awesome. Maybe we started building cities in the trees, and then war between these cities destroyed them???

or Paul Bunyan came around and started a furniture company.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

No. Mesas are caused by erosion--flooding--that kind of thing. That one picture was just a clod of dirt with a bunch of trees growing out of it. Go plant lots of trees and watch them become a forest. I've been in many forests. None of which involved mesas.

I've seen plenty of mesas in Mexico. None of which were trees. They were definitely earth. Rocks. Clay. Dirt. Dust. That kinda thing. A giant tree trunk would degrade over time--so you wouldn't have mesas you'd have petrified trees. I've been in a rainforest, as well, in Costa Rica. I saw some gigantic trees. I also saw a petrified tree trunk. It wasn't a mesa.

I just want to know what you think, actually. I'll reserve my opinion until then.

Otherwise--show me fossil evidence of this goliath-sized tree's rings. Cut one of those bad boys open and show me it isn't dirt.
edit on 6-9-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maybe they were when the atmosphere was thicker?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Already Posted HERE in LOL

Closing and Moving

top topics

join