It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored and a little frustrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
61 years old, sits around topless, uses the term "YOLO", swings both ways. My cougar alarm is going off!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
At this point, I think you might be more intoxicated or otherwise in a more altered state than I am?

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Oh I've got the resting bitch face down to a science actually thats just my face though... it does this weird thing where the corners of the mouth turn up and my teeth show from time to time perhaps it's some sort of siezure? Oh thats right seized by some moments of pleasure. Same with the romantic availability minus the dudes...

I love how all over the place this is!

I am an old maid sliding down that middle aged hill back to it waving at all the people younger like haha I still look half my age, and wow does that screw with people, men in there 20's stepping up with the chest all out bristling with stuff to prove is enough to make me need adult undergarments from laughing and I'm like I have a son close to your age who's your daddy that looks the same age as you if not even younger looking? Of course that likely means I'll go gray tomorrow and it'll look like I fell asleep in the tub...

Barely comprehensible but hilarious! It's probably just over my head?

Speaking of tubs, I clean up very well when I take myself on dates... and not only do I get a salad I go through the main and on into desert and my two ladies known as lefty and righty never say no, sometimes they join together as not even half coverage fits the bill some times, since righty always pulls out the bank card she gets the most love but plays top when lefty gets involved... oh no have I said too much?

Most interesting. Do go on but don't get banned!
On second thought...

I have two cats one is cast iron stuck in a arched hissing pose and the other is on my jadeite sugar and cinnamon despenser for toast or coffee.

Dogs would never do that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntisocialAnxiety
61 years old, sits around topless, uses the term "YOLO", swings both ways. My cougar alarm is going off!

Down boy!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freija

Im as sober as a tombstone right now...

I'm about to turn 44 and look mid 20's... so the mid 20's to 30's fellows often confuse me of being the same age or younger, and having been there done that countless times that they are trying to do... makes me laugh when they try the games and one up testoserone business since my son being 18 is closer to their age than I am.

Lol do go on and over ones head sounds like a similar avenue of thought
The mods are quick and sharp on such things from noticed past things getting slapped as under review several times when amourous talk starts surfacing.

Since you mentioned intoxication it would be ungentlemanly of myself to continue on such a course here or anywhere else without at least giving you time where some sobriety surfaces for yourself... as sometimes regret or embarassment can be the result when that state occurs, and of course not being intoxicated would leave who was at an advantage in question :p

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Im as sober as a tombstone right now...

At 3:15 AM, I am afraid I cannot say the same but I'm having fun, nevertheless.

I'm about to turn 44 and look mid 20's... so the mid 20's to 30's fellows often confuse me of being the same age or younger, and having been there done that countless times that they are trying to do... makes me laugh when they try the games and one up testoserone business since my son being 18 is closer to their age than I am.

Most women my age don't like me and it is very difficult to find a group of peers I have anything in common with. Friendships with women are more important to me than relationships with men and much more difficult to establish.

Lol do go on and over ones head sounds like a similar avenue of thought
The mods are quick and sharp on such things from noticed past things getting slapped as under review several times when amourous talk starts surfacing.

I should be safe though as I haven't said a thing. You have only made vague references and innuendo.

Since you mentioned intoxication it would be ungentlemanly of myself to continue on such a course here or anywhere else without at least giving you time where some sobriety surfaces for yourself...

Are you being sexist now? I can drunk post as well as anyone!

as sometimes regret or embarassment can be the result when that state occurs, and of course not being intoxicated would leave who was at an advantage in question :p

I can handle it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Im glad as fun makes life worth living and it can be accomplished in so very very many ways or positions and points of view

I'm not a fan of men and perfer women as friends I agree establishing a friendship with them can be difficult and it's one of the reasons I am not a fan of men... as they often lead with the intent you've eluded too, I am also very aware of the hormone reversal that occurs as well where women are happy to be the pursuer and more confident and comfortable with themselves and I like it... like a well aged merlot turning into a cabernet.

Protectionism is optional but fidelity and an attempt to see what develops a must if the option is neigh.

No you can be the man just not a pirate as pegging is not something I fancy

Giving yourself permission? Not without consent my dear...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I'm not a fan of men and perfer women as friends I agree establishing a friendship with them can be difficult and it's one of the reasons I am not a fan of men... as they often lead with the intent you've eluded too

My comprehension is lacking. When talking about intent, are you speaking about men's aggression or that you've been their object of affection or sexual interest?

I am also very aware of the hormone reversal that occurs as well where women are happy to be the pursuer and more confident and comfortable with themselves and I like it... like a well aged merlot turning into a cabernet.

Hormone reversal? Although there may be some biological veracity in your statement, alpha women aren't necessarily tied to hormones, namely testosterone. Does Merlot really turn into cabernet? I have no idea how that works or anything about wine other than it is some kind of nectar from the gods/goddesses. There are some other natural products I feel the same way about.

Protectionism is optional but fidelity and an attempt to see what develops a must if the option is neigh.

That's an incredible statement and would make an awesome quote if I only knew wtf you were talking about or in what context you were applying it to?

No you can be the man just not a pirate as pegging is not something I fancy

Being neither pirate nor man and not sure what pegging is, unless some euphemism for carnal acts I don't understand, I'm not sure my present density allows me to interpret your meaning accurately.

Giving yourself permission? Not without consent my dear...

Outside consent? Consent from whom? I don't need no stinkin' consent from anybody regardless of what I do.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You can always get together at a Stammtisch, for example. There you will meet new people with the same interests

It can be funny, it can be awkward and boring, it can get pretty "wild", too. If you car pool together, you can even drink something

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I usually end up with a good book while snuggling up on the couch. I don't really mind anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

plus...nobody likes a whine

Not true. Compassionate people appreciate the honesty and chance to commiserate.

I hate bars and the people who generally go there, I hate the smell and I hate the creeps that are often married and looking to score. best to find some kind of group or club where you can find a few people who feel the same as you about things and then do things with the. Gl Op both my wife and I have been in the same place pretty much until we found one another at a new job( for her).

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel. I was living9 month in Bulgaria and at first with my boyfriend then he dumped me and left me all alone in the apartment. So i came back to Finland but now going to greece kos to work. Still this feeling of loneliness and boredom and forcing yourself to get up every morning really sucked a lot. Too much happened. Good and bad things but it really was the hardest time of my life. Always upside down. Hopefully ill find my roots soon and can relax my mind and soul. Its really rough. But im doing perfekt

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

...and as the sobriety started to take hold the disparity or chasm between personality unfolds... revealing what could grow into regret and oh what was I thinking? Yes under the influence sheds a lot of that away... like stop thinking and give into the moment until the champagne bubble pops and someone is the headache the next day and one hopes they don't turn into a hang over as there's already one of those too.

Thanks for the flirting it was an enjoyable experience

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

...and as the sobriety started to take hold the disparity or chasm between personality unfolds... revealing what could grow into regret and oh what was I thinking? Yes under the influence sheds a lot of that away... like stop thinking and give into the moment until the champagne bubble pops and someone is the headache the next day and one hopes they don't turn into a hang over as there's already one of those too.

Now that I have slept most of the day and my head is clear, however eloquent, I still find the meaning of most of your analogies and euphemisms to be elusive. Partaking in the drink can certainly lead to reduced inhibitions but if to the point of regret, then someone has a drinking problem. Give me a little more credit than that. I'm a big girl not some college student about to appear in a Girls Gone Wild video.

Thanks for the flirting it was an enjoyable experience

Mmmkay, flirting? Perhaps if I didn't consider your "gentlemanly concern" about my sobriety and your fear of taking advantage of poor defenseless me to be somewhat chauvinistic or misogynistic, maybe? However, I too have enjoyed our banter and your comments regardless of how incomprehensible I have found some of them to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I simply don't like taking advantage of someone in an altered state of mind yes you were fearless and uninhibted but I was not because society has rules of engagement for those reasons and thats why I said it was ungentlemanly like for me to pursue as that same sort of behavoir as I am sure you are aware once seeded can become habit and turn into date rape ect because then such a thing becomes expected... aware of what sort of seeds such a thing can sow however can prevent the habit and expectation from developing, that could turn me into a depraved invidual you wouldnt want to be the source of such a blaze would you? So it is easier to save us both the headache and do the respectful thing instead of indulging of course both in the same location with similar intoxication levels or previous experience with you before no big deal as then passion would rule the moment...

I am glad we both shared the experience as enjoyment and I am sorry the: just take me you silly bastard didn't occur but what a dance of intrigue yes? As it leaves those grapes to ripen awhile longer on the vine that could lead to something much sweeter than throwes of passion to later question those choices no matter being a big boy or girl.

Merlot is a sweeter wine and as it ages the sugar blends into the mix into a finer balance that when not exposed to air will take on a cabernet esque flavor. It was meant as an appreciation of your age... instead of whinning about it I wined about it.

"I'm not a fan of men and perfer women as friends I agree establishing a friendship with them can be difficult and it's one of the reasons I am not a fan of men... as they often lead with the intent you've eluded too"

"My comprehension is lacking. When talking about intent, are you speaking about men's aggression or that you've been their object of affection or sexual interest?"

Both... while I find it flattering that men have been attracted to me it is something I have no interest in at all as I find the male form repulsive no attraction at all although a man can have a face I find handsome the body not at all... and the personality that usually goes along with it even more repulsive. A couple lesbian friends over the years have stated I was born in the wrong body... no because I dont find men attractive of course they felt the same way meaning too bad you arent equipt like me or else youd be in trouble. :p

"Protectionism is optional but fidelity and an attempt to see what develops a must if the option is neigh."

"That's an incredible statement and would make an awesome quote if I only knew wtf you were talking about or in what context you were applying it to?"

Safe encounters to roll or not to unroll that was the implication.

"No you can be the man just not a pirate as pegging is not something I fancy"

"Being neither pirate nor man and not sure what pegging is, unless some euphemism for carnal acts I don't understand, I'm not sure my present density allows me to interpret your meaning accurately."

Yes it was urban dictionary should cover that base and well pirates are often given a peg leg... the man thing was if you want to ravish me then I would take the submissive often seen as a feminine quality and let you...

"Giving yourself permission? Not without consent my dear..."

"Outside consent? Consent from whom? I don't need no stinkin' consent from anybody regardless of what I do."

It was referring to a whom as in me not a what.

If your answer to that is oh I like someone that puts up a fight? You may be past the point of no return
of course I was waving you in wink wink... but see the post about locations above.

pip pip cherrio

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join