It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Campaign Manager Bannon Registered to vote in TWO different counties in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Following up on my other thread...

Trumps New Campaign Chief, Bannon Committing Voter Fraud
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to some unintentional sleuthing by Metafuchs I came to a discovery I don't think the media has noticed yet.

Metafuchs looked to debunk the original OP (Bannon being registered to vote at a house he didn't live in) by finding him registered in Sarasota County (not the OP residence)..

When in reality he was registered in BOTH.

See here..

Check Your Voter Status Verifique su estado como votante Below is your voter information as it appears on your voter record. A continuación encontrará sus datos de votante según nuestros registros.

Full Name Nombre completo : STEPHEN KEVIN BANNON

Street Address Dirección : 3108 CASEY KEY RD
City Ciudad : NOKOMIS
Zip Code Código postal : 34275
County Name Condado : SARASOTA
Voter Gender Género del votante : Male
Date Of Registration Fecha de inscripción : 04/02/2014
Party Partido : Republican Party Of Florida Voter Status Calificación como votante : Active*

registration.elections.myflorida.com...

You will need to enter Bannon's DOB to confirm the above, but it is fully accurate and current..

AND so is this...Voter registration role check for MIAMI -DADE...Different Address, county etc.

Stephen Kevin Bannon was born 27 November 1953 and he lives (or lived) at 1669 Onaway Dr in Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A.

His voter ID number is 121584254.

He registered to vote 2 April 2014 and he is registered in the Republican Party of Florida.
He is listed as White, not Hispanic.

flvoters.com...

and here
flvoters.com...

and here:
voters.findthedata.com...

edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You're not supposed to do BLATANT spin off threads.

Why you'd want to with this one is beyond me. I'd be embarrassed if I started that thread:
It happens. Relishing in it it just plain bizarre though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why you'd want to with this one is beyond me. I'd be embarrassed if I started that thread:

It's a different topic...

One was registering to vote at house he didn't live in...

You folks said as long as he didn't register elsewhere it was fine?

Looks like he registered to vote in multiple counties...

That there is a new kind of Voter Fraud.

The kind that allows him to vote TWICE.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Son that's against the rules, and you know better no personal attacks.

Stop trying so hard

edit on 26-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Where this little tidbit is being covered there, to which you wont/cant answer the hard questions already on our plate.

For sake of if this thread somehow persists, explain how it is his fault that the county/state governments have him "registered" in 2 different counties. Show how he even had a clue that was the case.

You forgot to explain why this thread even matters.

Especially if there's no evidence he has even exploited this clerical issue.
edit on 26-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

explain how it is his fault that the county/state governments have him "registered" in 2 different counties.

???

HE registers to vote...County/state governments don't sign him up without asking.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Have you ever registered to vote here in FLorida?

You go up to the State DMV, and fill out the card. But it's actually the counties, your county, that mail you stuff (to the address they have on record). I dont even know where the mail to my old address (my county has) goes, and dont care. But I'm still on file with them. I still go to the same old polling station even though I dont live in that district anymore. Nor see any reason what difference it makes.

Irrelevant. Go tend your other thread. This one is based on pure fiction at this point (unless you can prove otherwise there).

This is absurd, even if it weren't based on fiction.

edit on 26-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Irrelevant. Go tend your other thread. This one is based on pure fiction at this point (unless you can prove otherwise there).

This is absurd, even if it weren't based on fiction.

Another link here...voters.findthedata.com...

shows he is Registered to vote in Miami-Dade...

So you are saying it is not illegal to be registered to vote in multiple counties in Florida?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm done responding here. Go tend your other thread. THis wasn't off topic there, and now its just annoyingly tedious to do this here.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So what exactly does this guy get by registering like this? I highly doubt anyone would do this when a vote or two would make no difference, especially someone who has much more at stake. Perhaps he made a lazy mistake or the government did?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seventhinline

So what exactly does this guy get by registering like this? I highly doubt anyone would do this when a vote or two would make no difference, especially someone who has much more at stake. Perhaps he made a lazy mistake or the government did?

You missed the part where he runs the website leading the charge claiming Voter Fraud is rampant and rigs elections and where he cites cases just like his own as examples.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Stop trying so hard

That's what you consider a personal attack?
No wonder people need safe spaces and adult coloring books these days...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Stop trying so hard

That's what you consider a personal attack?
No wonder people need safe spaces and adult coloring books these days...

Did you have a point, I was replying to mister ignorance because he thinks he can tell people what they can write, and then cries its against ats rules.

But thanks for coming out, oh and I love colouring books, not too sure about safe places, but I guess you would know, if you ever find one you can tell me how it looks like.
edit on 26-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You missed the part where he runs the website leading the charge claiming Voter Fraud is rampant and rigs elections and where he cites cases just like his own as examples.

You are assuming this guy is in the wrong... but you may be making his case for him.

According to the Florida Division of Elections website, in order to change one's voter registration address --

...notify the Supervisor of Elections of the county of your new residence. You may make the change in person, by phone or other electronic means or by other signed, written notice (including the Florida Voter Registration Application (English PDF / Español PDF)).

-- Note he is to notify the supervisor of the NEW county of residence, NOT the Supervisor of Elections of the county of your PREVIOUS residence.

He obviously did so -- because he is in fact registered in the new county.

It's quite likely this gentleman used the Florida Voter Registration Application to change his address, and the responsible county officials failed to un-register him in the previous county when they re-registered him in the new county... thus allowing some unscrupulous individual(s) to vote in his name using his previous registration... exactly the kind of voter fraud he is trying to fight.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Boadicea because: Added phrase for clarity

ETA: Ooops!!! I just read that he never lived there... that does complicate the matter! But I'm still wondering why there is no process in place for making sure no one is registered twice...
edit on 26-8-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have already shown the address from the Official State of Florida website. The OP and the linked article are false. This should be in the HOAX bin at this point.

I did not link to a blog...or a thrid party site. If you want to not believe what the State of Florida has well, that is your own choice.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Not buying the idea he is battling voter fraud by showing how it is done.

It is possible he made a mistake...

But I also know he has been leading the charge in the USA as CEO of Briebart attacking individuals all across the country as rigging elections for just these kinds of mistakes and he is now Chief of a Presidential campaign that is trading on fear and paranoia of voter fraud and basing that fear mongering on exactly the kind of situation that he himself finds himself in.

He is the least deserving person in the country of being excused for unintentional voter fraud.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have already shown the address from the Official State of Florida website. The OP and the linked article are false.

MULTIPLE links showing Bannon registered in two counties..not hoax sites, but sites started by conservatives to check for voter fraud in FL.

If you want to not believe what the State of Florida has well, that is your own choice.

Bannon himself has repeatedly claimed the voter registration rolls run by the state of Florida are horrible, incomplete and unreliable...and allow for fraud...I agree with him here

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I juse moved and just registered with my new address however my old one is still on file. So I'm registere s in two difrent counties as well it happens all the time. So what would be your point exactly??

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Following up on my other thread...

Trumps New Campaign Chief, Bannon Committing Voter Fraud

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join