It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Orders DESTRUCTION OF UFO - According to whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi, Everyone, I just came across a video containing the audio of an alleged whistle blower who states that back in the 1990s, a Vice President who he doesn't wish to name, ordered the destruction of a number of captured UFOs from the USAF.

Now before we go any further, I will stress that this information was called in to the Third Phase of The Moon Show which I'm sure most if not all of you, hate as much as I do, but the more that I listened to this caller, the more that I was intrigued by what he was alleging.

He does go on to give some details of his employment and security clearance level but to be honest, I'm no expert in this area whatsover but I do know, that if this guy is not who he claims to be, some of our more experienced researchers will certainly be able to clarify this and root out a rat if there is one.

So I'll dive straight into posting the video.
The discussion / phone call starts off at 1min 40 seconds after some bull crap video images that to me look like CGI, in other words, typical Third Phase style content.

I should also point out that the interviewer Blake does a pretty poor job of gaining specifics.

What does ATS think, do the sparse credentials appear credible or any of the Operation names mentioned etc.

Please don't shoot the messenger as normally I would never post anything related to Third Phase on here as credibility wise, well, they have none, (probably why it hasn't been posted already) but please have a listen and decide for yourselves.

edit on 25-8-2016 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Wasn't aware there was such as thing as the Third Phase of Moon Show , Art Bell must be terrified.
As with many things provenance is the key and Third Phase being the source stamps a big red Hoax on this straight away.

Now we''l both get flamed.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i am very good at determaining peoples sincerity

this `top secret clearance guy`

erm, umm, erm this umm that, i can tell is made up

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Some times even the greatest Hoaxers come up with something so unbelievably real, everybody immediately thinks it's a hoax, but it's for real.This isn't one of them.

i want to see some real disclosure more than anything. I have seen UFO's and it would be nice to have some answers, but Third Phase, no thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Now before we go any further, I will stress that this information was called in to the Third Phase of The Moon Show which I'm sure most if not all of you, hate as much as I do, but the more that I listened to this caller, the more that I was intrigued by what he was alleging.

Got sucked in again, somehow, one more time...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Now you see how fast this is in the HOAX forum? Not worth discussing...or the time it took you to create this thread from such an accepted-known hoax site. I mean..why bother?

top topics

join