It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Unrest, Cybernetic Programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Cybernetics - the science of communications and automatic control systems in both machines and living things.

So following up to my recent post, along the same Orwellian conceptual reality we live in, We come to mass mind control via ALL forms of interative, social and visual media. Or Massive External Destruction of Intellectual Ability.

Cybernetics is used to manipulate us on a wide scale, allowing for insight into our minds and views as events happen around the world. By taking it a step further and interacting with us; They can divert our current thought patterns and redirect them towards a more "Wholesome" alternative. This can be done by planting seeds of discourse amongst the many. As the number of seeds grow it allows the gradual conformity of previously unsightly opinions to be disrupted and remade into a more suitable outlook. For example say no one liked Smoking and the Cigarette company was unhappy and good friends with Mark Zuckerberg. As facebook&Co begin to slowly enter the unpopular concept of loving cigarettes into its posts, feeds, ads, imagery, and Bot comments. Now the previously ridiculous concept of smoking becomes a fad. As this fad grows more people enter into a similar opinion.

This is such a dangerous tool because smoking is not even problematic when you compare it to social, political, economic and wartime programming.
As most know facebook already did such a study into emotional programming

Jim Sheridan, a member of the Commons media select committee, said the experiment was intrusive. "This is extraordinarily powerful stuff and if there is not already legislation on this, then there should be to protect people," he said. "They are manipulating material from people's personal lives and I am worried about the ability of Facebook and others to manipulate people's thoughts in politics or other areas. If people are being thought-controlled in this kind of way there needs to be protection and they at least need to know about it."

Facebook can even activate the microphone on your systems and listen in legally.

With ECHELON allowed limitless and intimate access to our information worldwide, most people are concerned about privacy. In fact that is the number one argument for and against. In reality the largest concern should be the data this gives them as a whole. The ability to weigh how many are talking about an event and their feelings on it. Able to manipulate our thoughts by producing the correct media to push the overwhelming consensus in which ever way they choose. Couple that with government influenced facebook and twitter and you have a scary amount of social understanding at a mathematical level.

Is this where we want to be led? Down the path of unoriginal thought? I personally avoid all media like the plague. I only engage in politics from different angles, certain documentarys and don't touch too many forums or any social media. Tv I, for the most part, avoid altogether. But most don't.

Anyway I bring this up because of the civil unrest in America. Is this a precursor to a dictatorship? Looking at the history of Civil unrests caused by the US and George Soros (&Co) which were all proceded by Unelected/Predetermined dictators in most cases. I see Cybernetics playing a huge role in helping to fan this conflict and manipulate emotions. In the same way they manipulate people into foreign wars.

When you look at the ability of cybernetics it is troublesome. The only debate in defense of this is whether or not they will use it on us for evil purposes, In my opinion, that ship sailed a long time ago.
The scary part is, when like me, you were probably exposed to alot of Bull Media whilst you were growing up, Just how much of your thought do you really own? What is the reality and what is the myth? When you was once an impressionable youth with a sponge like brain being fed this garbage.

When I first read 1984 I saw alot of the content around me, I saw other content that could eventually surface; One thing I never believed was the Thought aspect. I never believed a power could reduce us to that level. Now however I have no doubt. Brain science is making leaps and bounds to the point they can place memorys into your brain and make you believe it to be true. With science and technoology we are extremely vunerable and it is a very real possibility.
I feel we are already in a matrix. Honestly, I keep expecting Morpheus to show up and offer me some pills. The MSM is old news now, A dying system. The new frontier is the internet and the major sites are already under the umbrella.

My three Warnings:

Beware of Repitition
Beware of Innovation
Beware of social engineering

Its all an Illusion, You just have to see the cage

Don't let human farming be the future, aswell as our present and past.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

Very interesting post. While I agree with most of what you are saying, I'd just like to ask you who "they" are? You keep saying "they" are behind this cybernetic manipulation of mankind. Ok, I'm on ATS, I'm down for a good conspiracy theory.

Is this a one world government shadow group that puppet masters all the strings globally? Are you hinting at an all powerful group that has the ability to get people on the inside during development of social media apps so that destructive and manipulative structures can be encoded under the very noses of the other coders? So this group must also control the printed news, magazines, and tv cable channels correct?

I think you may be just thinking too hard about what I would suggest is more a matter of data collection for profit, pushing persuasive ideas that will benefit some group, the herd mentality of low-intellect humans (the majority), and many other complex social phenomenon associated with humanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IDontLikeSalt

Its not a conspiracy theory I just mean Corporations, government agencies like NSA, FBI, CIA Facebook has been caught loads of times manipulating opinions and twitter trying to squash unsightly tweets. Bots are rampant from various sources.

I think you may be just thinking too hard about what I would suggest is more a matter of data collection for profit, pushing persuasive ideas that will benefit some group, the herd mentality of low-intellect humans (the majority), and many other complex social phenomenon associated with humanity.

Its power not profits. They are profits, bankers print the money and control the supply. They are also economically smart and know how to benefit from inflation aswell as getting bailed out.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

So now "corporations, Facebook, government agencies like NSA, FBI, and the CIA" are in cahoots with the global bankers? And you think this is reality and not a conspiracy theory? Whose agenda is the most important? You say money is not important but power is implying that there any many people who work this clandestine system that don't even desire more money. This is all definitely textbook conspiracy theory and one cannot even really get into this subject too deeply without violating the T&C of this website and getting post banned. Let's just say it might get to a point where the points needed to be discussed would be illegal in 22 nations.....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Social engineering is a reality and has been for a very long time. As a well thought out concept and some might even say a soft science it's been in play since the 1940s or so. I think you'd find what Naom Chompsky has to say on "manufactured consent" curious. In a sense a controlled "civil unrest" meme could be a form of this.

Here's what appears to often happen. A movement starts organically, gains traction, and instead of directly breaking it up, the focus becomes for the foe to infiltrate and shift in it's favor. Co-opting. So on a high level, what can happen is the use of think tanks, and deep analysis (even AI guided these years) to conclude that a movement is too decentralized, and more harm can come from directly attempting to break it up. The optimal tactic can be to work with this chaos, in order to guide it towards long-term goals of one's choosing.

Having said all of that, the amount of influence social media has is likely vastly overstated. Most people are a bit of a lemming, but the way in which decentralized swaths swarm is highly unpredictable. You have to constantly gauge from feedback and continuously tweak to continue guidance along a given path. Something can put a fork in the plan and cause the swarm to track a different course.

The easiest way to counter this is to disconnect to the best of our capacity and choosing. I don't watch the tele, bother with idiots, and look behind most news reports. I'm not on any social networks, so can observe without being sucked in. As an outside observer, it would be easy for me to see patterns and imagine this is all well scripted. It's not. With enough disconnect, you notice the patterns are more irrational actions that give way to tendencies that while predictable, are not so easily guided. There's simply too many vectors that are not systematically programmed towards a unified goal.
edit on 24-8-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

top topics

join