It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Does Donald Trump Rate On Psychopath Leaderboard?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Yep...just wait til Trump gets his hands on the nuke codes and tells any number of psycho foreign leaders to f---off.

Then the missles and emp pulses will fly. Hitler will look like just another bad guy...while the False Prophet will rain death and destruction on the whole world...including you..and me...and everyone else..

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

My comment was sarcastic. Cant believe you believe the things you spew. Trump is great.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Trump loves America and wants a strong alliance with Russia. That alone would make me vote for him. Sadly, I'm British so I have no say.

You guys can't see the opportunity in front of your eyes. I don't think he will make the best decisions but if you love America, vote for Trump.

If Hellery wins, we're all f#cked...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Oh, I recognize sarcasm and am aware of my own. Just a short mention here..as to the anti-christ/false prophet.

He was supposed to be here already, born wealthy, grow to sway the masses that only he has all the answers, will lead the believers into a false sense of security and when all begin to follow him....BOOM!

When its too late..he will reveal his true self. Sound familiar here? And by the way? I support neither candidate. Just making a revelation. (no pun intended).

Trump being great? Im sure his mom thought so...but you are entitled as well.

MS
EMT/ERT
1st Responder

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Trump loves America and wants a strong alliance with Russia. That alone would make me vote for him. Sadly, I'm British so I have no say.

You guys can't see the opportunity in front of your eyes. I don't think he will make the best decisions but if you love America, vote for Trump.

If Hellery wins, we're all f#cked...

I'm from the U.K, did you read the thread thoroughly?

I sincerely hope Trump wins, he will be the biggest Psycho in a world run by Psychos.

It's the way of the world. Man is truly foo-ked.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Two articles:

Hillary is a very ambitious sociopath (psychopath): russia-insider.com...

How a psychopath really thinks: freedomfromconscience.wordpress.com...

I would say that Trump is more a narcissist but Hillary appears far closer to the generally accepted criteria of psychopath based on how she conducts her politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join