It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Munk Debate: Global Refugee Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is an entertaining and sobering debate about the "Global Refugee Crisis" that deserves a listen. Conservative author Mark Steyn and Brexit leader Nigel Farage take on UN Human Rights Commissioner Louise Arbour and historian Simon Schama in a very contentious issue. It's a great debate because they are all great orators, and pull no punches on each other, nor the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, this is great. Wilders, Spencer, Geller and Robinson have been critical contributors to exposing this but, Steyn and Farage are difficult to dismiss.

edit on 21-8-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I'd forgotten about this resource (the Munk debates). I look forward to watching it tonight.

Here's the first one I watched, wonderful!

Munk Debate -Surveillance

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
About 40 minutes in and I have to say it's a great debate with many valid talking points.

Europe is full of diverse and beautiful cultures, and it needs to exercise caution and discernment when opening it's doors to cultures from countries that openly oppress women and execute homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That was lengthy but interesting, I never got the final votes did they not get polls after to see if any changed their mind?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seventhinline

Steyn and Farage win with a 22% gain.

Debate results

top topics

join