It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

In June, the hacker Guccifer 2.0.....Not long after these revelations came to light, the law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against now-former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.

The suit includes six claims: fraud, negligent misrepresentation, deceptive conduct, monetary restitution for donors of Sanders, the DNC breaking its own fiduciary duties, and negligence for failing to protect sensitive donor information that was hacked. Beck & Lee noted the lawsuit was a way to give a voice to Sanders supporters who were silenced by the rigging of the primaries for Clinton..

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

Let's be honest, suing the Democratic National Committee for fraud is like suing a 3-year-old for double dribbling a basketball...
The 3 year-old will double dribble because that's what a 3 year-old does…
The DNC will commit voter fraud by any means necessary because that is what democrats do...in other news, water is wet..

The only story here is that a segment of the progressive wing has gotten wind of their tactics..
Tactics we on the right of been aware since their beloved, deified autocrat ruled for four terms as a king throughout the greatest depression of the 20th century...

The Democrats wish to create another dynastic autocracy in the form of the Clinton Dynasty..

Unfortunately for those who are bringing the suit they will lose… Just as Bernie and his supporters lost… Just as the American congress lost… Just as the Benghazi dead lost… Just as Syria lost…just as Iraq lost...Just as everyone who has had anything to do with the Clintons loses…

You cannot fight successfully their infallible queen…
She can do no wrong, she is above the law, and she will rule by hook or crook…

My only hope is that candidate Trump will call her to task at the debates but if he isn't willing to do so then the new age of Clintonian fascism will begin [again] in ernest(pun intended)

-Christosterone
edit on 20-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The thought that people are still voting for her bothers me more than anything else.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I wonder how many more people Hillary will have killed as a result of this.

Didn't someone connected to this case already die?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rich died when he was "robbed" in DC....it was the type of robbery where the assailant doesn't steal a thing...and kills the victim indiscriminately....

Not to split hairs, but it sounds like a little more "murdery" to me but I'm not a democratic strategist...

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yeah. "Robbery". Shot in the back, still had his watch, wallet, phone.....I'm guessing "robbery" doesn't mean what they think it means.

nvm

edit on 20-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I sincerely hope she does time for this. I also, sincerely doubt that will happen.

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
One thing I find very odd about Seth is no reporters asked his parents what he did at the DNC. Think his title was a Director of New Voters or something but the interview I watched they never said a word about it. Also his girlfriend, friends have not been interviewed. If it was somebody I cared about I would want to tell as much as I know to find the killer. Does not seem like that happened at all, at least that the public is aware about.

And I have seen no reports on cameras in the area. That is how they found a similar crime here in Houston of a young boy being stabbed for no reason walking home from school. Cameras in the surrounding area caught someone on foot blocks away. No reporter I have seen said anything about cameras in the area. There had to be some, it was a residential area and nobody out that late so anybody caught on camera would be a prime suspect, even blocks away.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Why aren't the usual band of lib-tards on here defending her?

The shills are still sleeping--yesterday was Friday after all.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I know the post relates to the DNC, but I like how you say "because that's what democrats do" when talking about corruption, as if the republicans are more sane with their push to invade every country with oil. It's not one or the other, it's politicians in general.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Spot on..both are scum and have no interest in you me or anyone but their benefactors.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Good, I hope this lawsuit gains ground because I'm sick and tired of corruption from both D & R! Don't think Republicians aren't just as dirty as the Dems because that would be ignorant.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Why aren't the usual band of lib-tards on here defending her?

Playing golf?

top topics

join