It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: TheChuckster

So what actual proof do you have to your divinity? Because it has been mentioned taht to think one is a "god" is usually a sign of mental health issues. Yes I am a doubting Thomas
I'm also an occultist, polytheist, and feel that I've had deity related meetings. You are not one.

But, who said that I am divine? I have never made such claims to a throne, to a belief or to a following. The sight of divinity is only seen by you as me being of something divine.

For one such as yourself to experience divinity or a deity is to then question the divine - Is it not?
We could sit in a room and play the great game of philosophy and tend to the notion that one of us could be divine, and yet we would still have the thought of who's playing who.

Divinity is a notion and an aspect created by mankind limited understanding of nature, thusly humanity fills the holes when something can not make sense by calling it a miracle,divine or an act of chance or coincidence. At times we label it that it is an act of nature we could never understand.

Am I a God or The God we could never know. Right? Through the above notion there could be proof, there could be doubt and yet there could be mental illness. It is a concept one believe in his own views and observations that would be proof if one is or is not. Event though, for one a certain proof would be enough and yet for another individual they would need more proof. Thusly we are back to chasing the tail around the notion that understanding is a mere aspect created by mankind's limited understanding.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I think you've done your friend a service in helping to unlock his barriers to believing what he can accomplish. I remember the previous thread. Wasn't he mostly hoping to 'score' with the ladies? How'd that work out?

The important thing is that eventually Dumbo realizes its not the magic feather, it's him who is doing these things - just needs to learn to believe in himself. Wait until his confidence is high enough to absorb the realization and not run from it though. People are often terrified of believing in themselves.

That's the notion exactly people hate to believe in themselves and are afraid to take responsibility, those that seek other notions blame nature, destiny, god or the devil etc. However, picture if God or another source told mankind that neither it or the devil had anything to do with how bad things are.

Would it not then leave the truth that it is indeed mankind that is responsible for the mess? How would mankind face that truth? Would they then work to fix it? or Would they continue like they are now ignoring the truth and keep playing the blame game?

While they live their life with the mentality of "It's not my mess and it is not my problem as long as it does not effect me directly". Yet, we can then argue that man would still say even when the problem effects them that "It's not my mess! Why should I clean it up?".

Humanity is a young and selfish race, but young also means there is room for growth

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

I could be wrong and maybe humanity just wants it all to end in a fiery inferno?

😳 Don't put that thought out to the universe. Don't even think it 😕

I was carrying on last spring how we need 8 feet of snow to fill the well water, and then it started raining. Not a lot here, but every single day we've had rain. Every single day. Can't even finish the house painting I started last year...
Now my husband, a truck driver, says he's going to curse me this winter if we get 8 feet of snow....😂

The power can be strong.....but has unintended side effects

I've been spending unwon lottery money in my head, can you help out here?
Just puttin that out there 💰

At certain frequencies yes

Here is the thing though - Why do you want to win the lottery?

Also - How can you be sure that you would not change after you win?

That instead of using that money to lets say teach the real teaching of Ghandi, Buddah or Christ etc. You would instead fall into the pit of keeping it for yourself entirely.

You won't win the lottery as long as you have even the tiniest slither of doubt that you might fall prey to your winnings. It's easy to say "Oh boy I won the lottery" it's harder to then say "I should give it all away or change the world".

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If someone got something its because they got it, not because you gave it to them by 'laying on hands', sacrificing virgins or whathaveU.

At least disown your influence, you can't turn one hair white or black.

But I get the bored this morning need to chat thing, too.

Exactly, and what if Christ said that "I did not give something onto them, I merely helped them find something that was already within them".

See humans see something unexplained and they straight away jump at divinity, psychic, supernatural etc.

What if by placing my hands on him I made him believe something would happen so strongly that he resonated with it as the truth. Then let's say he literally willed it himself into his life by working harder, by being more positive, by acting more mature etc.

Then what would that mean? Divinity or making a person see their true hidden potential.

Another problem with mankind is that they see divine as something outside of themselves - Even though all of the histories so called divine men said the spark, the kingdom, the seed is within man.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: TheChuckster

originally posted by: InTheLight
Ah, the power of suggestion.

Hey what can I say, if Jesus,Buddha, Ghandi and Marley did it then - Why can't I?

If you've never seen the movie 'The Man From Earth' you should. Right up your alley.

The Man From Earth

Just watched it and I actually laughed so hard, I hadn't had such a good laugh in a long long time.

So much truth in that movie that humanity got the message wrong, also the notion if a man would present himself as such. Would then humanity not get it wrong yet again?

A fun little thought! Is it not?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Marley the Reggae Rastafarian who through use of a plant discovered the potential properties of spirituality, which he then began to intertwine into his music. It's funny how his songs actually ring more true now and connect more to this time than back then.

Maybe he sang about the future?
Maybe he was born in the wrong time?
Maybe that's why they didn't like him?

The future will tell the story of this man being a messenger.

I'm curious now, can you give me an example of a song that rings more true now?

Personally I'm more of a Tosh guy. I have great respect for both however I do believe that Bob sacrificed his message for his popularity.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Marley the Reggae Rastafarian who through use of a plant discovered the potential properties of spirituality, which he then began to intertwine into his music. It's funny how his songs actually ring more true now and connect more to this time than back then.

Maybe he sang about the future?
Maybe he was born in the wrong time?
Maybe that's why they didn't like him?

The future will tell the story of this man being a messenger.

I'm curious now, can you give me an example of a song that rings more true now?

Personally I'm more of a Tosh guy. I have great respect for both however I do believe that Bob sacrificed his message for his popularity.

Funny isn't it how renewable and innovation is beginning to take over, but the nuclear and industrial are freaking out.
Always killing those whistle blowers man...

See humans got the message wrong! - They just thought it was the ramblings of a crazy Rasta and his mind going all Pasta!

Bob was a great man eventually he did sacrifice the message for his fame, but it's hard to live in this world so it is partially understanding.

Humans keep getting the message wrong and like in the case of Bob they thought it was just some good music to get high to. When in reality it was literally a message for the future and partial truth about what is happening.

Jesus and Buddha would be laughing at what their teachings were turned into and yet also shake their head in disappointment.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Nice, my favourite Bob song. I'd suggest checking out Lauryn Hill's version.

But I thought this was clearly about race and the battle for freedom.
The whole mental slavery thing was a line he took from someone else who was discussing race back in the day.

But as a crazy baldhead from Australia there's bound to be a lot of what he says that I don't understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

See humans see something unexplained and they straight away jump at divinity, psychic, supernatural etc.

Well yah, expect your 'story' has something miraculous happening as a result of their belief you helped them? How often that can be reliably repeated is... also storybook.

But I get the Jesus factor. Theres one time he told some beggar to get up and walk and the guy did. Everyone else believed the guy was cripple and Jesus 'healed' him, he was just faking to get charity. More like Jesus scolded him for lying about his condition (in a nice way).

Miracles do happen, the conduit through which they do would never claim they did that though, humbleness is key to being a conduit. Neither would anyone claim they now own their soul in exchange for the 'service', either.

The ones that do are 'faith healers', charlatans.

Ever see Leap of Faith, with Steve Martin? What a stupid movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Jesus and Buddha would be laughing at what their teachings were turned into and yet also shake their head in disappointment.

That I totally agree with.

Socrates, Gandhi, JFK, MLK, RFK, Lennon... talk about sacrificing for a message.

Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding you too badly elsewhere in the thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Keep at it Chuck. It is all becomming more real.That is what we are here for. We can be whatever we want. The more we put our heart into it , the more we become it.

People need to get a better understanding of the devil.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Keep at it Chuck. It is all becomming more real.That is what we are here for. We can be whatever we want. The more we put our heart into it , the more we become it.

People need to get a better understanding of the devil.

Wo there Crowdedshies!

I am not the Devil Hahaha

or am I

And I am now atoning for my sins in front of my father/mother and changing my ways although knowing I would never be sorry enough and that no apology would ever be enough for what I did.

If I am indeed the Devil maybe it's time I changed, maybe humanity finally grew on me

Or, this all could be a figment of my imagination and you are encouraging the delusions of a sick sick man

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ren uh Chuckster, you have implied it heavily, phrases like "false gods" kind of imply if you dream you beat them you are a deity.

Beyond that, your logic is circular. That is a sign of faulty logic.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Or, this all could be a figment of my imagination and you are encouraging the delusions of a sick sick man

You know what they say about the imagination...

I think you can take this further . It is more the label that others put on you rather than what you are.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think you can take this further . It is more the label that others put on you rather than what you are.

What do you mean by further?

Also you are right it's just a label this Devil thing, and to some I might be seen as God, a messenger of the divine. But, as I did say before those are merely labels mankind gives to something unknown.

Labels are created by man just like With Christ -

Jesus -"Who am I to you Peter?"
Peter- "You are the son of God"
Jesus - "But I've never told anyone that I am, that is your own revelation Peter and only you can understand it"

See Christ never said directly he was the one and only son of God, to say the truth he always tried to avoid saying such things. Because even back then Christ said that he is the messenger of the word and that word was truth, that you don't need churches, that churches don't need money and that to seek is to find the kingdom within.

And yet humanity gave him the label of the only begotten son, the messiah and the God. But, he didn't want that so why does this silly sitcom continue? Because the greed of men saw the message as a way to profit from the fear of the destination of mankind's spirit.

God isn't about that it loves stories and how you got to the destination, it doesn't care about the destination instead it wants to hear your journey.

I don't know if I want to play the role, because if I do who's not to say that they would get it wrong yet again?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What do you mean by further?

You know what I mean. You already have people on the forum urging you to give the soul back; your friend seriously asking you whether you drank some virgin's blood; you are already in a I-was-there-I-know-it mode .You can take it further as others empower you.

I played that game before. It started when I was young and people commented on my eyes which they thought were darker than dark. In fact ,it was not so much my eyes; more my stare.I used to and still look very deep into people's eyes when I meet theirs. It a natural tendency , perhaps I engage with people on soul level and not superficially. I just have ths need to probe their hearts; especially strangers not family and friends.

Sometimes I hear whispers behind my back such as :"..I tell you this guy worships the devil" or "his eyes...!!" Yet , I am an ordinary person. I now play along and it seems that people's reaction have empowered me. I have had countless experiences where people have frozen in fear and backed away from me. Most cases have been drunk strangers and muggers on the street trying to give me a hard time. I don't know what it is that they saw in my eyes. Perhaps , I turned into a reptile.
edit on 25-8-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

You should read some of the new stuff crowdedskie
It's rather interesting and fun fact, I never really had his soul lol

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

"All action takes place, so to speak, in a kind of twilight, which like a fog or moonlight, often tends to make things seem grotesque and larger than they really are. (Carl von Clausewitz)"

I think he's talking about war here but still applies I think.

Pretty silly game you've got rollin' here and I feel guilty for encouraging it, but whatever.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No really, you never had his soul? What a shock... yeah right.

SO Ren uh Chuckster, what do you get out of these games?

A little "Hail Eris" perchance? A little of the cult of Bob?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: crowdedskies

You should read some of the new stuff crowdedskie
It's rather interesting and fun fact, I never really had his soul lol

I know you never did. That was my point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join