It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Once he was a good boy, eager to earn his mothers love. But he grew, oh how he grows.
She gave him rules, she taught him discipline, tried to give him tools.
Building was his game, there he found his reward, "Look my castle, I built that, mother. For you!"
"What a mess you made!" She exclaimed, "Clean that up!"
He couldn't understand, it broke his heart. How was it a gift from love, got so neglected?

The Mason he became, was the best of his time. But oh it was never enough.
What is life worth, without love?
Then one day, on the foot of a hill, a maiden he saw grooming her horse. It was tied to a pole, all black, it's eyes closed, lost in the moment, soothed by her gentle touch.
He watched, her laughter was brought to him from the wind.
Then she released the black horse to the meadows. His hooves like thunder rolling, the muscles glistened in the light.
The maiden turned around and saw him standing, what she saw in his eyes told her, it was destiny she found.

Their life was happy first, but he was jealous of her horse. "You love him more than me! You never groomed me, not once."
"He is an animal, he needs me! You're a grown, strong mason, never would I compare my feelings for my horse, to my love for you!"
"You just did, put them in one sentence, your love is mine!" He took his axe and stormed towards the stable. She screamed and cried. His rage made him blind and with the first stroke he charged the horse, his love forever died.

Sure he got older by the day, all the same, repeat. There was nothing left but an empty shell.
The Mason was alive, but he was alive in hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Crikey, what a tragic story. But, a good read,

Kind regards,

Bally

join