It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's celebrate ALL OF US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Tell me--what makes you weird? Why are you different? Why are you special and unique?

We are all here on ATS for a reason--because it's different. And a large part of that is as a result of the members. Not just one member or some--ALL of us! We all work together to make this forum an unforgettable intellectual experience unlike any other available online.

So, what is it that sets you apart from others? What makes you the type of person who finds out about ATS?

I'll go first: I don't allow society to define my identity. I know who I am. Although I have gained experience, other than that I am wholly unchanged from what I've always been since I was a child. I am insatiably curious, and always asking questions. I have great passion for what I love. I love others who are passionate about something, too.

I want this thread to celebrate all of the members of ATS. We all come from different backgrounds. We have vastly diverse perspectives and beliefs. We don't always agree--and that's the beauty of it--but we still come together and create culture.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I once wrestled my pillow so I cud get comfy

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Haha good thread, it would be boring as # if we were all the same!

I'm just blunt and honest on ATS same as in 'real' life.
Sometimes it creates friction but I couldn't give a toss, that's life.

...some of my favourite members are actually those I cross most with lol, I'll argue in one thread but happily agree with them in a different topic.
I just think of ATS as the digital pub...all sorts of randoms here, bouncers are generally tame, and the odd drinks get spilled.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can lick my own elbow.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My 2 favorite food groups are bacon and donuts.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I like big butts and I cannot lie....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Curiosity. Some people have it. Others dont. Curiosity drives brilliance.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nice thread OP.

Been a lurker for over 4+ years and joined around 5 months ago.

ATS is like a home full of knowledge and a way for me to gain as much as possible from all over our little blue planet.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Once had a maple bacon donut. Changed my life.

To OP, just being a member here is enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm weird. Being hit over the head too many times? Too many illegal substances? Birth? None of the above?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My mommy says that I am special and unique! That's probably why, sometimes, on very special occasions, she unlocks the basement and lets me go outside.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide
She also gives you bacon, which is nice.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I walk on my tiptoes a lot, especially if I don't have shoes on, which I was told is a sign of autism in little kids. Sad thing is I am WAY past being a little kid.

I don't like the feel of my feet on the floor. Oh, and I have an exaggerated aversion to used band aids.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Watcher777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I can pick up things with my feet.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have always been out of step
I guess you could say, I March to the beat of a different drummer.

I often end up connecting the dots in different ways from the average person.

Life is a mystery and I want to solve it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm a grey-hat, and as far as weirdness goes, spirits and myself go back a long ways. I can also smell a lie a mile away (almost used that to get out of jury duty).

I'm actually a bit of a Jack of All Trades, in that I'm versed in most conspiracies, and yet I can stand alone in other topics as well.

What drove me here was my love of those topics, and the fact that I'm always exploring that dark crevice underneath the main internet traffic, searching for that one little nugget of gold someone else overlooked.

-foss

top topics

join