It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Wall Round and Round

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Round and round and round I danced upon the Earth as it all crumbled down to me and from the fragments and all the shards I built a wall all around me to peer over, to stand over, to lord over all the realm I hid within.

Round and round and round I thought I knew this land was mine, this life my own, was never joy, was never love.

Round and round and round I built a wall so I could hide, so I could steal away from the world; it's leaking now, my love is gone, my strength erased and I wander this world without anyone at all, without thought or feeling I roam with a fist in my hand to wave at everyone round.

"Get out" I yell with a waving fist, "Don't look inside!" I curse and scream without a word.

Round and round and round I danced to the end of all time as time crumbled around down to my soul and all that remained my love of this world, this life, the suffering.

I roam this realm with a smile and ask, "How are you?" and say "I'm fine" and move on with a smile with nothing at all through this brave new world I've found someplace deep inside myself outside this realm.

I love this world, never leaving with this wall all around how it separates me, oh how gloriously the bricks shine in the Sun and the Moon endows with a glare.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Nice one!!!

join