It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary kept Boko Haram off of Terrorist designation for cash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not clever. I tried three times to post the link to what I found and it was not posting correctly. I don't know why.

You saying I'm being "clever" implies deception.

There is none. Sheesh!!!

Try again

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
IN reply to BS Shinder above (sp?)

Yea they both could be Fascists with evil deeds in their future. So far this Libertarian sees the Clinton's work as the one to be most concerned with. I may vote Trump, but I am a Libertarian Johnson guy. However, their is no way in hell that I could see such evil get a pass in my lifetime when it comes to Hillary for Pres and what to do with my vote and influence with my friends. This corruption is in dire need of a fair trial.

ETA: Oh, I crossed over for Cruz in the primary and can't blame him for not selling his wife out and endorsing the Donald. He had the best chance to be a conservative in office and he is not perfect. Canadian or not, he is a great Constitutional scholar.

I was at the Libertarian convention in Tampa, and let me tell you, Gary Johnson is NO LIBERTARIAN. There were a lot of people that showed up claiming to be Libertarian that we had never seen before. And they basically took over the convention. Lots of ticked off Libertarians about this. Gary Johnson is best buddies with the Bushes. Heck, he *insisted* on his running mate, who is the ex-Governor of Massachusetts, Bill Weld, and this BIll Weld character is one of the AUTHORS of the 'North American Union' document, and he also was involved in hushing up Iran-Contra, and for THAT job, he was gifted with the governorship. I know, because I LIVED in Mass at the time, and never heard boo about this guy until all of a sudden he's running for governor. I would never trust a Republican (or Democrat for that matter) governor of Mass. Romney was also a guv there, and his horrible medical insurance bill, the part that NOONE ever talks about because it was quickly superceded by the horrible Obama Care, caused a mass exodus of jobs and people from that state. Just look at the pop counts from his years in office.

So, unfortunately, the neocons have taken over the Libertarian ticket this year. Extremely disturbing because I was also going to vote Libertarian again, but after the bs convention tactics I am voting probably for Trump, because, well, if TPTB hate the guy so much, there just might be something to it. Either way, Clinton and all the others are a known quantity (including Johnson/Weld) and it's not a 'good' 'known'.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

I see. So facts DON'T matter, just the leaning of who delivers them. Did you even read it or do you just want to debunk it with a one liner?

Well, no, actually FACTS do matter, but there are no facts in any of the articles you show us, even ignoring the FACT that it has been proven, ad nauseum, on this board in the past that factcheck.org and other places like snopes.com have an obvious agenda, and many times that agenda conflicts with the truth. I'm not going to get into a back and forth about it, but the simple fact is, that while 'that decision may have been made before it ever reached her', is complete bs. She *is* the Secretary of State, and is empowered to make (or CHANGE) those decisions. So even if what is written is true (and there is no PROOF that it is, hence no FACTS as you claim), it does not excuse her for not overturning that supposed decision.

And another thing. You managed to post that wall of text, with no facts in it, immediately *after* I posted info from FIRST HAND WITNESSES to what happened on the ground in Libya, and yet managed to ignore all of that, and complain about someone else 'not even reading' your sources. This is the typical 'blink spot' that shows a complete lack of intellectual integrity. Why not comment on what happened to the Moriarty's, two REAL PEOPLE that not only had experience by being ON the front lines in that country, but also dealings with Obama's (and Bush's) Defense Intelligence Agency, and the run-around and threats and media manipulation the DIA inflicted on them. To the point where they lost EVERYTHING THEY OWNED.

If you really give a crap about this country, and aren't some paid shll, and are just ignorant of the experiences of the Moriarty's, now is your chance to learn the truth. You can either take that chance, or ignore it, as you claim others have done to you.

Gin

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Let's see now. The link you provided doesn't "fact check" almost all of the research done in my OP's article. It also focuses too much on what politicians and right wing media said about Clinton instead of, you know, looking at all the sources of those claims. There are more than just one article within the main one there spread on two pages.

For example the two part investigative series of Belz and Derrick is worth reading.
Part 1 - Troubling Ties
Part 2 - Fatal Connections

PERHAPS THE MOST PROMINENT Nigerian with ties to the Clintons is Houston-based Kase Lawal. The founder of CAMAC Energy, an oil exploration and energy consortium, Lawal had a long history with Bill Clinton before becoming a “bundler” for Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid, amassing $100,000 in contributions and hosting a fundraiser in his Houston home—a 14-room, 15,264-square-foot mansion. Lawal maxed out donations to Hillary’s 2016 primary campaign, and his wife Eileen donated $50,000—the most allowed—to President Obama’s 2009 inaugural committee.

Lawal describes himself as a devout Muslim who began memorizing the Quran at age 3 while attending an Islamic school. “Religion played a very important role in our lives,” he told a reporter in 2006. “Every time you finish a chapter they kill a chicken, and if you finish the whole thing, a goat.”

Today the Houston oil exec—who retired in May as CEO but continues as chairman of the board of CAMAC, now called Erin Energy—tops the list of wealthiest Nigerians living in North America. His firm reports about $2.5 billion in annual revenue, making it one of the top private companies in the United States.

In Africa, Lawal has been at the center of multiple criminal proceedings, even operating as a fugitive. Over the last decade, he faced charges in South Africa over an illegal oil scheme along with charges in Nigeria of illegally pumping and exporting 10 million barrels of oil.

Clintons swim in petrol money, they support shady companies in Nigeria that brings money into their precious Clinton foundation.

Hillary Clinton and fossil fueled laundry
---> Fact Check

And while Hillary Clinton’s work at the Clinton Foundation is separate from her campaign, it’s worth noting that her family foundation has received at least $26 million in donations from 60 companies who lobbied the State Department during her time as Secretary of State. Some of the more prominent donors include ExxonMobil and Chevron, along with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

edit on 1-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: AboveBoard

Let's see now. The link you provided doesn't "fact check" almost all of the research done in my OP's article. It also focuses too much on what politicians and right wing media said about Clinton instead of, you know, looking at all the sources of those claims. There are more than just one article within the main one there spread on two pages.

For example the two part investigative series of Belz and Derrick is worth reading.
Part 1 - Troubling Ties
Part 2 - Fatal Connections

PERHAPS THE MOST PROMINENT Nigerian with ties to the Clintons is Houston-based Kase Lawal. The founder of CAMAC Energy, an oil exploration and energy consortium, Lawal had a long history with Bill Clinton before becoming a “bundler” for Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid, amassing $100,000 in contributions and hosting a fundraiser in his Houston home—a 14-room, 15,264-square-foot mansion. Lawal maxed out donations to Hillary’s 2016 primary campaign, and his wife Eileen donated $50,000—the most allowed—to President Obama’s 2009 inaugural committee.

Lawal describes himself as a devout Muslim who began memorizing the Quran at age 3 while attending an Islamic school. “Religion played a very important role in our lives,” he told a reporter in 2006. “Every time you finish a chapter they kill a chicken, and if you finish the whole thing, a goat.”

Today the Houston oil exec—who retired in May as CEO but continues as chairman of the board of CAMAC, now called Erin Energy—tops the list of wealthiest Nigerians living in North America. His firm reports about $2.5 billion in annual revenue, making it one of the top private companies in the United States.

In Africa, Lawal has been at the center of multiple criminal proceedings, even operating as a fugitive. Over the last decade, he faced charges in South Africa over an illegal oil scheme along with charges in Nigeria of illegally pumping and exporting 10 million barrels of oil.

Clintons swim in petrol money, they support shady companies in Nigeria that brings money into their precious Clinton foundation.

Hillary Clinton and fossil fueled laundry
---> Fact Check

And while Hillary Clinton’s work at the Clinton Foundation is separate from her campaign, it’s worth noting that her family foundation has received at least $26 million in donations from 60 companies who lobbied the State Department during her time as Secretary of State. Some of the more prominent donors include ExxonMobil and Chevron, along with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't known the direct connections between the Clintons and Nigeria. That country is a freaking cesspool that's been robbed and stripped since it's founding. Truly sad to see that Americans are involved with these crooks, but then again, it was probably the CIA that put these creeps in power in the first place...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join