It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedic Relief from the Politics (Photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I feel like we're living in the Twilight Zone. This presidential election is like an awful reality TV show. Regardless of who is elected, I am 99.99999% confident that if anything, things will only be getting worse in America. The fabric of society is stretching and fraying and if you don't realize that you must be on some heavy doses of Thorazine, or perhaps you're too glued to your phone and Pokemon Go [Pokemon Go F*** Yourself is more like it] to notice.

But this being the case, I thought it would be nice to have some comedic relief. Below are a few pics that I thought were entertaining or 'fitting' for one reason or another. I'm sorry in advance for any Hillary supporters - there are a few good ones of her in the pics below. Comments are welcomed. Hope you all are having (or are about to have) a fantastic day. Some are more "conspiracy theory" related, but still appropriate for the purpose of the thread
Feel free to add your own! ATS, I love you folks (even when you make me want to rip my hair out). Cheerio!

^ Laura Bush looks like she's taking mental notes on Michelle's approach

edit on 28-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Nice Thread btw

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nice thread.

I hope this doesn't violate T&C's(words in an image), if so my apologies. I did not make the meme.

a reply to: FamCore

HAHA thanks for the "Airplane Crash Resistant Fireball Proof Vest". It should work.
edit on 7/28/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

if none of the images in the OP violated T & C.. I can assure you that meme did not either hahaha thanks for contributing! glad you enjoyed the idea

top topics

join