It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TYT - Its not Alternative News, Its Democratic News.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yoda your looking messed up. You need to lay of that crack and get yourself into rehab asap.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thats your opinion and In my opinon a poor one. Liars and manipulators never get my support but thats just me.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The point is that paying attention to ANY pundits and talking heads, when attempting to navigate the issues of the day is naive, foolish. Relying on logic, rationality, and training ones own mind to discern the reality before us, is what makes it possible for a human being to make wise, informed, and effective choices about what we are doing and how to go about it.

Well said TB.

It takes a lot of time, effort and research to strain out the BS and attempt to view what the reality is.

I watch CNN and fox, TYT and Alex, Brietbart and Bloomberg and everything inbetween.

I read ALL posts on ATS, not just the ones I agree with.

It is not easy if you really want the truth, I still shake my head some days and wonder what truth is.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

I think TYT is an alternative to MSM and a very good one at that.

Lol, you cannot be serious?
The guy is getting a paycheck from somewhere, he is doing his job feeding the Democrat's described "dumb voters", especially the young ones, Party propaganda. Cheerleaders find his show very good.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: reldra

I think TYT is an alternative to MSM and a very good one at that.

Lol, you cannot be serious?
The guy is getting a paycheck from somewhere, he is doing his job feeding the Democrat's described "dumb voters", especially the young ones, Party propaganda. Cheerleaders find his show very good.

Cenk is a mini me version of Hillary when it comes to selling himself out for the almighty dollar!

For instance, TYT partnered up with Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar. Ninety percent of Qatar's population are slaves! That's right, slaves!

Reminds me of the UN and having Saudi Arabia as the head of the Human Rights Council! lol

The good part starts at the 12 minute mark.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Calling a media outlet The Young Turks is the equivalent to calling it The Hitler Youth. Both are responsible for mass genocide.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You really don't get it do you? I feel as if you made this thread because of my response to you in your other one(even though you didn't reply to my second post).... You said you were going to go through Tyt's videos but instead you chose two videos that were made by people that seem to have a bias already against tyt. Cenk believes the Republican party does what the donors want, and while he might believe that the Democrats decide on what they want to do with the money they receive. I do disagree and I believe both parties are just as bad as each other.... And yeah he does hate Hillary Clinton, he wanted Bernie Sanders to win and has made many videos discussing the fact the dnc colluded with the hrc to ensure Bernie had no chance as soon as he started picking up a lot of people that scared hrc into actually fighting him off with dirty tactics. But I can tell you one other thing. He hates Hillary but he hates trump alot more, and in his opinion believes trump would do a lot worse for America then Hillary would. So in the end of it Knowing yeah there may be independents to vote on even though I'm sure you know an independent will never get chosen so you really only have two people to choose from.

I'm not disagreeing that no matter who makes a news video some bias comes into. But I'd rather a personal agenda piece from a news network that uses facts and opinions then a global agenda where lies and facts are mushed into one to make the world believe a certain way.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

We have one , it's Called Wikileaks .........

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: reldra

Thats your opinion and In my opinon a poor one. Liars and manipulators never get my support but thats just me.

One question to you though... Where do you get your news from?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Several sources he says.....doesn't say which but he said he doesn't trust any....But these several sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join