It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some people were created in a bad situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There are people on this planet that were created to be symbolic of love. I think

The scenario seems to be the construct of pure evil. There's a deity here, aliens and people and they all seem, from what I can tell, to be pure evil. That is to say, incapable of genuine morality.

The population, aliens and being actually seem to be various grades of delusional.
It's like saying they don't actually genuinely care about anything for a selfless reason.

I know that sounds like that's life... But Im almost in disbelief that someone would do all this.
If we are or became the creations of a being(s) that would do this then we all might be in serious trouble
Unless at some point it began to realize that it makes itself more evil by violating others and
Show compassion to others and stopped harming people?

I think something is mind controlling everyone and making us delusional so we don't truly comprehend what it means to be in the presence of pure evil (immorality) (a being that has little or no respect for anything good) and then be very afraid.

the being(s) in this reality actually terrorize people physically and psychologically for something to do.

Is there anyone good out there who can get us out of here?

To me it seems the being constantly arranges itself, aliens and humans to do stuff to try and dominate Me. I seriously feel like I'm a reality with nothing but immorality that wants to deceive, attack, annoy and it's been that way since I was a little kid as far as I can remember. I don't think it cares about me for any actual good reason and never has. I'm suspecting it created us all just to express itself, corrupt us and incorporate it's soul into ours?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is there anyone good out there who can get us out of here?

Yes, We are just waiting on You... Think Globally, Act Locally.

"A journey of 1,000 miles begins w/a single step..."- Lao Tzu -The Tao Te Ching

Shalom

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere
My Mammy always told me, "You can't change the world, you can only change you." Later, a good friend sent me this: Be the change you want to see in the world.
To me that means doing good to other people, even those who are mean, self-centered and rude. Chase them away with kindness and surround yourself with goodness. You'll have a different view of life if you remove the toxic people from your circle.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Think Globally, Act Locally.

That is actually a slogan made up by the U.N. and the Global Elite.

As far as the OP goes, we are here for experience and personal growth and the world teaches us through adversity and challenge. There is always more to learn and Earth is that classroom.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
1)If you spout the hippie stuff. Make sure your server is secure, so people don't find out your hypocrisy.

2 or B) If you feed the homeless made sure you do it with Taco Bowls

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There be no change until the gov change. Everyone is currently suppressed. What you are mostly talking about is the West. America.
edit on 25-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We all still have negative instincts within us since the time of Cain.. it's our job to repress them.

new topics

top topics

join