It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret posting limit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK, did due diligence, I searched and didn't find anything recent on this. I know there are older threads with this question but none have a recent information so I decided to try creating a new thread to bring renewed attention to this.

Now for the question, What is the current posting requirement for getting into "Really Above Top Secret" forum?
Or has it changed to paid member only now?

I know in the past it started as something like 500 but was down to 150 when I joined back in 2011. But right now it's not letting me in even though I qualify if it is still at or around 150.

Ok, thanks for any and all responses.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think it is 200 posts now, so keep on posting.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Thanks. I will, maybe a mod will see the new thread and respond with an "official" number.
(I say official in quotes because the last thread on this from like 4 years ago had three different answers from three different mods.)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfie0827
Well , if the 200 mark stands , you have 6 more to go . How is the weather where you are at ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ooh I didn't know about this. This post will be one more towards reading it then I guess

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks for making this thread OP been wondering the same thing, just gave up trying last month, not sure how many times I've posted? using a mobile phone for this site.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have no idea regarding your question... but if you need more posts I can help there --

So what did you want to post about in RATS? (No need to give away too much... any response will do!)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

You have 405 as of that post. More than enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Hot enough to roast in. and humid enough you feel like you are trying to breath underwater.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

You have 405 as of that post. More than enough.

Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am often at "Really Above Top Secret" , but yesterday i got for the first time 404 and it is still there today even if i change browser and did a deep scan on my computer.

new topics

top topics

join