It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rio 2016 Olympics: The Problems Begin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Over the years the Olympics and other Illuminati shows are getting weirder and weirder, with that European tunnel opening we even had simulated sex with goats its all got to end with a real human sacrifice I believe. I have grave fears these games will be one to go down in infamy.

I don't think it'll be this one.

They had an animal sacrifice already.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: paraphi

This is not some conspiracy to victimize Russia.

The hell. Banning all athletes from Russia because some were doping? there wouldn't be an Olympics if they applied that reasoning evenly.

Obviously its anti Russian. Effectively marginalizes Russia from the world stage and removes any real competition from the field.

Eww, they must all be bad, they all got banned.

covering up 300 failed tests tends to create suspicion

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The hell. Banning all athletes from Russia because some were doping? there wouldn't be an Olympics if they applied that reasoning evenly.

Obviously its anti Russian.

That's not happening though. You need to read my posting. There is no blanket ban on Russian althletes. You really need to catch up.

However, as evidenced, the Russian government has been complicit in the systematic doping of athletes as a matter of policy. On this basis Russian athletes that are "clean" have been let down by their government at a reputational level at the very least.

Hope to see some clean Russian athletes competing fairly in Rio.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You took a thread about clogged toilets in Rio and used it to validate John Titor?

LOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You took a thread about clogged toilets in Rio and used it to validate John Titor?

LOL.

We still have people waiting for Y2K

Of course John Titor is the answer

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

LOL.

Iol you thought I was really validating Titor? I thought the
was a dead give away.

I was joking but I can understand that online post and with text, it can be hard to tell sometimes.
edit on 53731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 07:53:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join