It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Official Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

OH MAI F***KING GAWD !! THRAWWWWN!!

edit on 24-7-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Something something something...dark side

Looks good.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Seeing as kannan has to die at some point I have a feeling it will be thrawn that does it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Love the show! But feared the Disney take over. But they have let it run. So "thanks" for the heads up!

[ETA:Trailer is aewsome!!!!]

edit on 24-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: continuity

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
*sigh* I guess they have to explain away fan favorite Thrawn somehow. Bringing him in here and explaining him away before the end of the original series would do it. But I sort of liked the implicit threat of him hanging around afterward to pick up the pieces. Zahn's villain is a hit and one of the best Star Wars villains. I sure do hope they don't just burn him up in a season of Rebels. No matter how good the series is (and it is good), it would be a waste of a movie worthy villain.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Freakin sweet, if only thrawn was in VII instead of whoever snoake is supposed to be

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its been a while but i thought the grand admiral had been away for a long time, not seen the series it self but that certainly means we'll see the hand of the emperor (iirc)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

I had completely forgotten about Mara Jade, but you're right. She came with Thrawn.

It also means they are introducing Thrawn's species as canon.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's great to see grand admiral become cannon again!!!

Probably most of you know This, but for those who don't. The grand admiral is from books written by Timmothy Zahn back in the early 90's. IMHO, his books where better then the books for the original trilogy.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
It's great to see grand admiral become cannon again!!!

Probably most of you know This, but for those who don't. The grand admiral is from books written by Timmothy Zahn back in the early 90's. IMHO, his books where better then the books for the original trilogy.
the absolute the predator and the original

new topics

top topics

join