It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue lights and earthquakes what are they testing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Know there are some folks here that know about military projects and about earthquakes. Two days ago there was a 3.7 mag earthquake off the coast of Florida. They said it was military testing. Then today over Miami reports of something moving fast with a tail of blue flame. Made me think back to Nov 7 2015 in California. There were sighting of an object moving fast in the sky again with the blue flamed tail. If you look at the pics side by side I swear it's the same thing. Apparently I am not asking Google correctly because I cant find what I'm looking for. I would almost bet there was a low mag earth quake a day or two prior in the same area in California. Just a hunch but I I believe they are connected. So what is it they are testing? If I am correct and the two are connected. Big question, what is it they are testing so close to home that is causing the ground to shake BEFORE the lights are seen in the sky. Just a hunch my Spidey senses are tingling. Would like to hear what everyone thinks.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ladysophiaofsandoz

The "earthquake" was shock testing of a new class of ship. They have to detonate explosives near them to make sure that the hull isn't going to crack. They detonated 10,000 pounds of explosives within a few feet of the hull, underwater.

The blue flame is an aircraft in afterburner. When it's dark, afterburners leave a beautiful blue trail behind the aircraft.
edit on 7/23/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I read about the shock testing but the after burner thing. I don't know they guys working at the airport in the picture I saw online look pretty shocked you think they would have thought the same thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If they're working at a civilian airport, they almost never see an aircraft in afterburner, as military aircraft don't go through civilian airports much without a reason. I've seen people that saw an afterburner takeoff the first time, and their jaws were on the ground. It's not something you see a lot, because the light has to be low enough to see the flame. Military fighters and aircraft that use afterburner don't fly at night a lot, unless there's a training exercise going on usually. It's a lot easier to have an accident at night than during the day.

I can't count how many afterburner takeoffs I've seen over the years, and I'm still in awe when I see one.
edit on 7/23/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is that the class of ships that Austal is building in Mobile, AL?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
edit, i see now this is regarding the afterburner of a rocket, not a jet,

i still find it hard to believe it could look that way, very strange,

(skip first 50 seconds, just dumb intro.)

edit on 7/24/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I found this Quote online, it's rather interesting.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves...

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify [counter terrorism] efforts." - Defense Secretary William Cohen, 1997

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Yes. It was the USS Jackson, one of the Independence class LCS ships, built by Austal.

top topics

join