It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wolf?!...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Its about 7:26 am, and its really snowy outside, my roommate left for work, but since it was snowing pretty hard I figured she came back and that is what the dogs were barking at... so I walked to the window and glanced out for a second and didn't see anything, but I instantly looked back and saw what looked like a wolf walking out from no where, it was like there was a fake wall painted to look like the scenery and he walked out from behind it. When I saw it come out of nowhere it was about 30 feet away, so it wasn't hard to see, in plain view. It then walked right up to my house and I was looking at it from the window about 10-12 feet away. This was a huge dog, I mean huge....I sound insane, but it freaked me out, because IT CAME FROM NOWHERE....and it looked like a big wolf.

...... That was odd.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
*imitates Professor Trelawney* OMG.. it's.. The grim!!

Sorry.. couldn't help myself. I'll be quiet now..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
more details please, what happened, whered it go? what do mean exactly from nowhere" ? you mean like from behind a wall you couldnt see? mid air kinda?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well it was about 30 feet away, then came to my house, then it walked around the corner and I lost sight of it. I went to the other side of the house to look out the window but I couldnt see it or any tracks.

It was like it just walked out of no where....almost like it was just walking out from behind something, but nothing was there.... So it was like it walked threw a door way that i was just on the right angle to see the wolf coming out and no door....argggg....know what I mean?

[Edit: Spelling]

[edit on 19-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You sure it wasn't a coyote? I know the coyotes I have seen are very very adept at disappearing. What area of the country are you in?? I know we have wolves in the mountains here, just not a large population of them

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Most wolves are not huge.......maybe a large Husky or Husky mix

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Prolly just walked out from behind a tree or something. I'm going to go with what Lady V said and say that it was probably a husky or something, and those guys are good at sneaking up on you.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok im going to ask a few questions,

Do you think that this could have been a spirit form of wolf?

Have you ever felt any connection to wolfs?

Do you believe in spirit guides?

And what color was the wolf?

The wolf appears in many ways as a messenger, great long distance
travelor and a guide for anyone seeking the spirit
world..

[edit on 19-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
did it leave footprints? o.O

what? stop staring at me...you never know

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know a little about spirit guides, and I have always loved wolves, so it's not like I would mistake a husky for one, although they are very simular.

There were footprints yes, but I wanted to wait alittle before I went outside. And by that time the snow had already covered them up. From where I was, the prints looked about 3/4 the size of my hand.

It was red and a little bit of grey, I dont mean red as in crimson. I mean indian red or browny-red.

I'm sorry toechopper, but it didn't walk out from behind anything, I was looking at the spot as it came out. So it wasnt like I caught it out of the corner of my eye. I was looking straight at it.

LadyV - Most wolves are not huge....now adays. Since they're population is dwindling they have naturally started to mate with wild dogs. Leaving there size alot smaller then what they used to be.

I dont live in a rural area, I live just on the outside of town. I am a dog person and this "wolf" scared the crap out of me. It had to of been atleast 125 lbs. maybe more maybe less...If there is a stray dog I usually would go out and check for tags or look to see if someone is looking for a dog. But this dog had no collar or iD of anykind.

I haven't heard of coyotes where I live, Maybe out near my Grandpa's. I live maybe an hour and a half from Detroit but in Canada.

It sounds like I am on crack..but the animal looked wise? I dont know, but that is the best way to put it.

[Edit: Spelling]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a result of anxiety...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nah...I am the most relaxed person in the world really. My personal philosophy is, if it was ment to happen it did/will. So dont worry about it because if it happens it happens. Don't regret things, because why regret something you cannot change? I dont think it was that.

Maybe just a hallucionation. I think I might have a brain tumor or something because I see alot of crazy stuff, goblins, ghosts, shadow people, and now wolves?!

And I do get regular headaches? But I sleep for usually around 4 hours a night. So it is just lack of sleep most likely...

[Edit: I have horrible, horrible spelling]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Geez! Get some sleep! Not enough sleep after long periods of time can really screw with you...let's not forget Charles Limburgh, who on his flight over the Atlantic started to hallucinate from lack of sleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
huge would be an understatement for a 125 lb wolf!!!

top topics

join