It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein's comments to Sanders and the DNC who betrayed him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Dr. Jill Stein ‏@DrJillStein
If @BernieSanders repudiates the Democratic Party that betrayed him, I'd welcome him into @GreenPartyUS to continue the revolution. #DNCleak

Sanders is basically the guy that will tell the girl anything to get her to sleep with him. Once she puts out, he kicks her to the curb.

That's sanders and his supporters. Sanders said what ever he had to say to get his supporters to fall in love with him. Once the did, he showed his true color...which is green. Now does his supporters in blind love stay in the a us ice relationship or do people that feel the Bern, go to the doctors, get a shot and come back and support either Stein or for some Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Too bad he is just another Democrat that is supporting the Clinton campaign.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If he recanted his support for Clinton I'd feel a lot better about him, but at this point he seems to have been another stooge in the illusion of choice charade we call the elections.

He seems like a good guy from what he says and his track record, but his choice to back Clinton pretty much ruined my view on him.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Sanders was NEVER "anti-establishment"

His first steady job was Mayor of Burlington. 30+ years later, guess what his job is.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Conservatives.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Conservatives.

Nice try. There's really no need for conservatives to attack either. Both are non-entities at this point.

They don't count.

And not to put too fine a point on it, (Shhhh!) but Cruz is a conservative!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nice try? There's really no need to attack either? Do you read ATS, social media, and current events? They've been attacking!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Cruz:
Signed a pledge to endorse the GOP candidate.
Showed from his speech at the convention that he basically supports the issues and platform proposed by Trump.
The only thing he has is a personal dislike for Trump and is sore that he lost what he thought he deserved.
Lost the election, fairly, by the choice of the people, but tried to rig the delegates in his favor, and still lost.
He won't endorse Trump.

Sanders:
Did not sign a pledge.
Based his entire platform on fighting against everything that Hillary Clinton stands for, including the important issues.
There are suspicious causes for Sanders losing in several states, pointing to voter fraud.
Dems rigged super delegates in Clinton's favor.
Leaked emails show that the DNC schemed for Sanders to lose.
He endorsed Clinton.

So, who made an ethical, reasonable decision?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Sanders is basically the guy that will tell the girl anything to get her to sleep with him. Once she puts out, he kicks her to the curb.

That's sanders and his supporters. Sanders said what ever he had to say to get his supporters to fall in love with him. Once the did, he showed his true color...which is green.

That's a pretty stupid comment you just made there. As well as being one that is extremely easy to prove as false.

Sanders has been pushing the same message for over 30 years. He's been saying the same things, pushing the same bills, the same ideas, etc. Hell I think he might even be wearing the same suit for 30 years.

So for you to try and claim that he just tells people what they want is kinda dumb for those who know anything about him and what he's been doing for decades. The man hasn't changed his message or platform at all practically since the 1960's when he was out fighting for civil rights.

Nobody in their right mind will believe what you just said.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Alaskan Dad where are you??
I know Bernie reads your posts so can you please come back and try to talk some sense into him?
We need Bernie to burn Hillary!
F her!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: schuyler

Nice try? There's really no need to attack either? Do you read ATS, social media, and current events? They've been attacking!

Yes, I read ATS because that's the most unbiased source of news that denies ignorance. You people are truly the brightest most insightful experts out there who have your pulse on everything important. You mean "social media" like Twitter and Facebook? What a wonder of relevance they are! And "current events"? Yup. John Kerry just said air conditioners are more of a threat than ISIS! Imagine that? Yes, all these news sources are fonts of wisdom and incisive commentary.

But the idea of "conservatives" attacking Cruz is really just laughable. I mean, is he still in danger of getting the nomination? No? So what does it matter of a few pundits are showing their ignorance? They have to write about something! And why attack Sanders again? A few people are saying he is a has-been, but I'd hardly qualify that as an attack. It simply isn't necessary. Personally I hope he joins the green party like Stein has suggested. That would put some serious energy into the Green Party campaign and make it the most relevant third party since Teddy Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party. (You DO know what happened back then, right? It;s not exactly "current events," but still...

Just checked, and THAT is the point of the OP and supposed to be the point of this thread, right? Well, I think that is an excellent idea. Rather than 'endorse Clinton' and throw all his followers under the bus with nary a look backward (Hey! That's an "attack" on Sanders, isn't it! Really sorry!) I think he ought to join Stein and, you know, stick to his principles! It's not like he owes the Dems anything--especially after it has been shown how they plotted against him for the nomination. I think he could have won the nomination, frankly, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were proven that he actually did.

C'mon, Bernie! Let's Feel the Bern!
edit on 7/23/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He seems like a good guy from what he says and his track record, but his choice to back Clinton pretty much ruined my view on him.

I agree that Bernie seems like a good guy, but it is actually his positions on the issues that ruin him.

edit on 2016/7/23 by Metallicus because: sp

top topics

join