It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no good on earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think there is a choice. There is an evil "monkey mind" in all of us, but the divine part is... pure love.

it's a fight, but it comes to pure choice.
edit on 26-7-2016 by RealTwinFlame because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RealTwinFlame

So very true... when people balance they see both the mind that constantly grasps and really to fling poo on anything and everything not oneself, and the one that could embrace any and everything not oneself as oneself.

When someone comes into balance, there's empathy for the have nots of the world are from all the grasping and poo flinging for oneself, and all those trying so desperately saying if people were to simply stop that mode and work with others the grasping and poo flinging could end in peace.

That we all desire happiness it's the one thing that unites and it is the one thing that divides... the difference is in that thing called an ego a self thats taken before all others as the animal self that survives and then turns and wishes to destroy when it arrives at some sense of power, instead of surrender in knowing all life is like that and becoming a mode of expression that wishes to help ease and point out to others that it is the very grasping for oneself and flinging at all others, that do not allow that to arise.

So very simple to understand yet so complex is the clutching with both hands, ones feet, and even ones own mouth biting with a tenacity that it can be better if they let go of what they think is most important of all oneself, as nothing ever is lost when doing so, yet everything is also gained including freeing all others as ones slave to ones own chosen ignorance.

Some are so power hungry though, they resort to all sorts of things in attempts to control... when one has gone beyond such grasping and is ego-less such attempts are pathetic, sad, and so full of suffering yet they are too blind to see it, that compassion and empathy still lets them pretend... yet that still does not help the situation, as it becomes permission to keep on keeping on with what they are doing in harming themselves and others thusly so attached.

Such is the nature of this world. Doesn't have to be, but it takes individual effort to cease and desist hurting others thinking it benefits oneself when that is also the very cause that gives rise to every suffering one faces from doing such things.

Not as complex a matter as it seems and yet it is, quite the paradox yes?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere

Be careful on where you place your focus. If you see only bad things in the world, you will get more of it. Try to slow down and really pay attention to your day. Like the bad, good things can come in very small portions and we should recognize them for what they are. The biggest misconception about life is "why is there badevil in the world?" I believe that it is supposed to be there. As others have responded to your post... I believe that we have duality in order to better understand each perspective. We learn from both the bad and good in our lives. Take them BOTH for what they are; a lesson for us to evolve. Having ALL good or ALL bad would yield much different results.

And then there are those who would ask "How can God let such horrible things happen?" Well... because it's supposed to happen that way. That's part of the plan. We tend to put the creator on such a high pedestal that we can't understand how heshe could also create evil. We are assuming a lot about the creator, like we know him/her personally. "How could God do such a thing to a child!" is something I've heard too many times. GOD didn't do anything to the child. In my best assessment of life, I believe that it was supposed to happen for enlightenment of the person AND the people around them. It doesn't make sense at the time, but it does help us to learn the deeper nuances of human beings. But keep in mind that we have the power & ability to pick ourselves up. It's OK to ask for help, but weourselves have to "get it done". We are capable of greatness and need to change our focus to the GOOD in this current time we share. There is love and good everywhere if you'll just open your eyes & mind to it. PEACE.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

All this species seems capable of is diminishing their own good/desirability by doing stuff like even pretending to be good. Because that deceives new innocent beings that have no understanding of reality into becoming less desirable. When you see this species pretending what is offensive to good(desirable) is good, is it actually just bad being delusional and expressing that it thinks it's become more desirable(better) after its ruined good in some way?

Ah because all is not as it seems - the creator left a long time ago - and the imposter is running the show

new innocent beings that have no understanding

but understanding comes with experience, why do you say "new innocent beings", innocent of what; or conversely guilty of what?
Looking at your threads, you appear to be very unhappy

If you think of all concepts which are classified as Good, that is something that doesn't diminish/offend ones own good/desirability or that of other good, then you can realize there is no true good on this planet

By what measure do you define "true" or "good". Looking at your other threads, you seem to believe we are under the control of aliens? By always focussing on the negative, you will attract it. Go out and stop and look at some beautiful things you may be surprised

Gnosticim: demiurge
wiki

a being responsible for the creation of the universe, in particular: (in Platonic philosophy) the Maker or Creator of the world. (in Gnosticism and other theological systems) a heavenly being, subordinate to the Supreme Being, that is considered to be the controller of the material world and antagonistic to all that is purely spiritual.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The light is good. Who sees the light??

No-one - light is appearing in your eyelids as sensation
with out a "who" there can never be light
good is in the past - there is only the now...

Did I do well? Am I getting it...I wanna be your disciple -

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

QUIT JUDGING!!!

There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'...

Why make the bed sheets after sleeping, they'll just get mussed again? Sleep on the floor.

Ours not to reason 'why'...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join