It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian warplanes reportedly bombed US base in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
THAT'S what you get from the traitor in chief,LOUSY security,regards military personnel with distain and thus expendable and HE HIMSELF is SO weak Russia feels free to do as she pleases because HE will do zip to them, but bitch about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
American base shouldn't even have been there in the first place. They have no authorisation from the Syrian Government to set up such a facility.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I've lost 9 in the last couple of years.

I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you want WW3 to start because some spooks were stirring up trouble or supporting ISIS and they got bombed; we live in an really unfair worldwhere you can no longer go around destabilizing democratically elected governments and not have consequences. Like I said, you're special.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Is prefer not to be in the Middle East anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This people is the exact reason the current administrations party needs to be put out of power.

Hell between what Iran did to our sailors, and other idiotic calls during the WAR on TERROR during the last eight years.

A based gets bombed by Russia!

This crap needs to end.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What did Iran do to your sailers?

Only incident I recall was a boat drifted into Iranian waters.

Iranians rightfully intercepted them and took them for questioning.

After a few days when the Iranians saw to foul play they were released.

And if i remember right the cheif petty officer in charge got busted for bad navigation and straying into Iranian waters.
edit on 23-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Russian warplanes reportedly bombed a secret military base in Syria used by elite American and British forces last month.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that the Russian strike on the CIA-linked site was part of a campaign by Russia to pressure the White House to agree to closer cooperation in the Syrian skies, U.S. military and intelligence officials said.

Russian warplanes reportedly bombed US base in Syria

Wow this is crazy.

Please let this be an accident.

There have been lots of mistakes in this confusing theater of war, I hope this is simply a mistake and that no ill intent was behind it.

If it wasn't a mistake I sure hope we respond in a measured way. No one needs WW3 over Syria.

Maybe said secret base actually was secret and was just an inconvenient mistake? Not that I think that's likely but how can anyone call it a secret base if it wasn't secret enough to not get bombed? Chitty secret base in that case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join