It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You guys dont be fooled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok has anyone ever heard of fallen angels? Or a pole shift? Or anything of revelations. I would some up everything but it would take about an hour. Here is a sight for you to just browse. www.thewatcherfiles.comwww.thewatcherfiles.com

[edit on 19-1-2005 by kory]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Oh dear............I looked on the site, and I'm going to back away slowly. Extremist Jehovahs!!!!!!!!! I reckon we'd get more sense from the aliens!! And no I'm not The Beast in disguise, and I doubt there's many here who would welcome the label either. The thought of that poor woman Sherry who dilergently writes for that God Awful site (and I'm guessing she does this all day and night!) kind of makes me think that the mentally unstable will eventually snuff out life on this planet.
Anyone else looked yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Sherry Shriner's site is, well, quite interesting....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kory
Ok has anyone ever heard of fallen angels? Or a pole shift? Or anything of revelations. I would some up everything but it would take about an hour. Here is a sight for you to just browse. www.thewatcherfiles.comwww.thewatcherfiles.com

Some of the stuff on this is so off the wall that all of it brings up the question someone have to much time and not enough common sense on their hands , I mean really aliens , two suns and yet we cant see them common two suns hidden by NASA how I mean under the circumstances of photos taken anyone should be able to see two suns when they look to our sky, oh and medimorphing presidents and vice presidents common they are shadows or blimishes not reptilian medimorphie failures, and Bush senior is 80 , common evil ooozing from his skin , what about over exposure to the sun, liver spots, old age discolorations, and illnesses you cant possibly be taking the website seriously can you?

[edit on 19/1/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
All of this has been discussed here before, and the site listed before.....I'm not a mod, but try the search function

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by switchblade
Oh dear............I looked on the site, and I'm going to back away slowly. Extremist Jehovahs!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the warning you've just saved me a mouse click.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A confused mind cannot act and a devided public cannot rebel. What is true what is false. Anything can be written on a homepage, and if we believe anything we read....they got us right were they want us.....devided.....argueing which is truth and which is false.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hope this lady isn't here on ATS expressing our beliefs to deny ignorance when she is contriving and embrassing it herself.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kory

well, i'm of the mind that one should experience as much as one can.

it seems Sherry is building a Rense alternative or adjunct site..Bravo!

lots of bell & whistles, noise & shiney stuff to attract attention...
i think its entertaining

i also try to find that 'golden nugget' among all the dross & fluff & tare material -> i give the link a '5+' on my scale
since i've exhausted the material at : mt.net...

i also like the proto critical thinking that arises as i read the articles,
sometime i'll make a personal list of all the discrepencies i think i see in the articles...

i say to myself..''let's just Zen Out"...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
where's that thread on "fallen angels"... hmmm seems like I remember that one... got a real good laugh out of it..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Good things I read this thread first before clicking

well I didn't really feel like reading for an hour unless it was REALLY interesting...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lol, I tell ya wats funny, they have pics of "planet X" But really it ppl takin pics of the sun....

I wonder if this women has a life?

[edit on 19-1-2005 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That guys a joke. He goes by the name TRAINEDFORTHIS and there was a hudge thread on, I believe Aliens-UFOS.com
That guy is totally waked out!
Here's the link:
www.alien-ufos.com...

[edit on 1/19/2005 by Sparro]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sparro i read the thread, That Person really is a CrackPot!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
lol thought this thread might be interesting, but it seems to just be mocking and ripping someones site to pieces lol..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OKaaay I take the last post back ive never read anything so imaginative. Id get more sense from asking my 5 yr old cousin the meaning of life.

join