It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone. I'm a new member from America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm here seeking answers of why we are all truly here. I know I have a calling on my life. I am a beliver of God and Jesus Christ and I have had experiences and divine visions I can't always explain and I want to go deeper in my knowledge. There's dimensions to knowledge and I'm here to learn. I respect others point of views and I expect the same in return. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the circus!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IpseityWelcome, have a great time here. Hopefully you figure out life mysteries. whay are we here is great question.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ipseity
I'm here seeking answers of why we are all truly here. I know I have a calling on my life. I am a beliver of God and Jesus Christ and I have had experiences and divine visions I can't always explain and I want to go deeper in my knowledge. There's dimensions to knowledge and I'm here to learn. I respect others point of views and I expect the same in return. Thanks.

You have ... what?
And you expect ... what?

Are you sure you have pushed the right "join now" button?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the party. Divine visions are that way, second door on the left ---->

edit on 20-7-2016 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2016 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ipseity

Welcome fellow truth seeker! Thanks for introducing yourself. If you haven't found it already, here is the Religion, Faith and Theology forum, and here is the Conspiracies in Religion forum.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences and anything else you have to contribute here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Hello to you from the UK and welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy reading a lot of different views. I look forward to reading your threads.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: peppycat

why are we here is great question.

And great timing considering the upcoming Presidential debates

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter Great post, thank you.... so that, Man knows his purpose...academia! Grate really great.
Op, your intro is very nice, by the way!😉

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Welcome! I hope you learn a lot here!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Welcome... Live long and prosper

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Ipseity!

Answers? I think I have more questions now than when I started! I have been lurking here for a while. I find that I am doing less reading across a wide variety of subjects but have several that have my interest. It is all good though! Posting is better than lurking!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You say you are "seeking answers" yet in the next sentence state that you are a "beliver of God and Jesus Christ." It seems to me that on certain critical issues you have already stopped asking questions and have stopped seeking answers, Doesn't sound like you are actually "willing to learn" at all...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Welcome!

You will learn so many wonderful things, ATS has a lot of interesting threads for everyone wanting to stay informed and some great debates.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Welcome aboard.

top topics

join