It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time follower, finally posting, I just have to get this off my chest (Nice, France)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The blatant disregard for human life that others have adopted is grossly out of hand. As Americans (which I am) we need to understand that we are not each other’s enemies, but brothers and sisters that need to be, as we were meant, United. The need for our unification is rapidly approaching, if not already at, an imperative status. Upon this banding together we could finally look up and realize that there is a greater evil out there and it is coming for us. This growing urgency derives from events such as tonight, which shows that the real enemies are no longer hiding in the bushes, but now on the streets where we live.

From that off feeling in the air to the occasional unsettled feeling in your gut, where something feels off yet it just can’t be explained. I think these are examples of subconscious warnings of a storm coming. This storm is one that has the potential to destroy or create. To destroy life as we know it or to once and for all abolish the differences that we’ve allowed to divide us. These storms seem to come once every few generations and now once again it is upon us. I just hope we realize it before it’s too late.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I understand that you are afraid. We all are. Because an attack like this one could hit us every place, every time. There is no possible defence against it.

We should find the root to this.
We should find out what drives a man to kill so many people in such a manner. What pushes him over the edge that he decides that these are only "unworthy people ripe for killing" and that the end (his own death) is justified.

How could a person believe this? I (and most of the scientists researching terrorism) think that there are people giving other people the order to perform a suicide attack. A normal person does not want to kill other people in a suicide attack.

There is a structure of layers:
in every layer from top to bottom we find a higher ratio of "i want (specific) other people to die" versus "i am ready for my own suicide attack".

We should look for the top of this and try to find out how to make THEM stop.
Why do THEY want to fight this asymmetrical warfare?
What do they believe to get out of this?
What could we give/ungive them to stop this?

Should the western countries stop exerting influence (active or passive) in the middle east?

edit on 15 7 2016 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vandcory

When things like the Nice event occur they occur because someone with a lot of power and influence at the top end of society wants it to happen. The event itself happened because of conflict on values etc occurred but those who got the other people to niece in the first place knew this, and it was a hoped for outcome.

The depopulation agenda has never gone away and I doubt it ever will until the objectives set for it have been achieved.

War is the best known depopulation tool at the moment and for long as someone is getting killed, injured, jailed, poisoned, sick or whatever, that stops them breeding, then as far as the planners are concerned, the event or events have served a useful purpose.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thread Closed

Please Read

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty five post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!

Click Here to read more.

top topics

join