It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Unsolved Cases. The Nullarbor Plain UFO attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

What project Hessdalen type affair?
There's next to nothing on the web regarding the "research".... just very old pics.
For the amount of awesome factor it's got, it must be the most under researched phenomenon in the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I remember this story way back in the day. This is one of the most credible cases. To the best of my memory, their claim that their car doing over 200 k's an hour to get away from their alleged ufo ecounter was in dispute till their car was tested by experts & sure enough was confirmed by experts to be very capable of such speeds. Their car was a 4 cylinder i believe so its suprising.
edit on 10-7-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

Hessdalen has a permant video link which was monitored for activity.
I've not kept up to date with their research but as far as I know its thought to be a natural phenomena.

I know its easy for me to sit thousands of miles away and suggest others go and do the work but when a place seems to display repeated activity there's always the chance it could be studied.

I know the area is remote and not particularly hospitable but its had a reputation for strangeness for a while.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

I'd like to see the source. Where they loaded it up like the Clampets ... and tested the top speed ... lol.
www.automobile-catalog.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I'd like to see the source. Where they loaded it up like the Clampets ... and tested the top speed ... lol.
www.automobile-catalog.com...

Ive searched & searched for the info regarding top speed. Cant find it sorry
so dont take my word for it, it's from memory & i recall it becuase it was unusal as i heard it on the television on the news, being a car fanatic i payed attention to that detail & was also sceptical & my to suprise upon hearing it as being true that could reach speeds of 200k's by experts testing it, it imprinted into my memory banks ever since!

Cheers

Additional: the link you provide for the ford telstar say top speed of 175kph & they claims 200kph they did which sounded far fetched to me at the time.
edit on 13-7-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

All good mate ... some things are never heard of again ...

There is a thread here on ATS about just that !

😎

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join