It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake / Worm / Thread like UFO over Auckland, New Zealand, July 2016. Video + photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dreamkidd
a reply to: elevenaugust

About the night shots, is there a way for you either to find the exposure time in the EXIF metadata or to post a link to the original photo? This way I could check if the "shaking star" hypothesis is possible.

I uploaded the raw files to the drive folder linked in my original post but if you tell me how to check the EXIF data i'd be happy to try..

Well, there are many ways to check the EXIF data, depending of the software you use. For example, with Irfanview, it can be done this way:
- Open the photo
- Go to "Image" in the top menu
- Go to "Information"
- Then on the left bottom part of the new windows you'll see "EXIF info*" and/or "IPTC info". Just click on the "EXIF info*".
- Another windows will pop up, the exposure time specification is on the list under "Exposure Time" or/and "ShutterSpeed Value".

Anyway, I can do it for you if you don't know how to do that.

edit on 8-7-2016 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamkidd

No meanness intended but it kind of looks like a boomerang or a crack in the windshield

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hi ATS.

In recent days, a friend of mine posted in a popular Facebook group here in New Zealand called "Awake & Aware NZ" regarding an unidentified object she filmed in the skies over Auckland, New Zealand. You can view the group page (snip) and the post in question (snip)

(snip)

Thanks for your input, really keen to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Cheers.

When I viewed your thread and saw the video I contacted ex-astronaut Story Musgrave and brought your thread to his attention as his space "snake/worm" was possibly the first mention of such. He says on his website that he answers all emails (and he did many years ago when I first wrote to him) so let's see if he does. I'll keep you posted.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

Hi ATS.

In recent days, a friend of mine posted in a popular Facebook group here in New Zealand called "Awake & Aware NZ" regarding an unidentified object she filmed in the skies over Auckland, New Zealand. You can view the group page (snip) and the post in question (snip)

(snip)

Thanks for your input, really keen to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Cheers.

When I viewed your thread and saw the video I contacted ex-astronaut Story Musgrave and brought your thread to his attention as his space "snake/worm" was possibly the first mention of such. He says on his website that he answers all emails (and he did many years ago when I first wrote to him) so let's see if he does. I'll keep you posted.

Hi mate,

How did you get on with your Story contact? Did he reply?

Still keen to get some more opinions on this as its too often, incidents like this just fall off into obscurity. The "solar balloon" seems like a legit enough explanation for the captures during the daytime but the one shot at night with lights?!?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Because Musgrave must be mobile emails to him could pile up or he picks and chooses who to reply and mine slipped under the radar. No news yet, send rumors!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

hi , from nz too will keep alook out lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join