It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Greenwald breaks down the outrage over the FBI Clinton findings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Ummm...

I hereby solemnly swear...to never again fall prey to the illusion that there is justice in the system...

There is only judgement...and that my friends is reserved for the plebe...

Therefore...from this day forward...I will faithfully execute opposition to any and all laws...rules...and regulations...

I hold myself outside of and above their scope...what is good for the elite...is wondrous indeed for me...

I affirm...that I will not submit myself to further subjugation...

I am done with the charade...and participate no more...

Signed

YouSir

Or. You'll carry on obeying the law like a good little boy and come on here to moan about it later.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
If by some curse that crooked old crony Hillary wins the white house, I'm packing up and moving to Bikini Atoll, or I'll buy some lot next to the runoff water beside Fukushima's nuclear facility.
It won't hurt me worse than what we will be getting with Obama's third term.

Will you? Or is that just an empty statement in attempt to display the level of your disgust?

In the wake of this I've seen a lot of radical statements posted, inciting riots/violence, disobeying the law or leaving America. It's pretty clear that none of the people posting it will follow through with their threats.

They come online with a fraudulent persona in attempt to catch anyone's attention.
Yet these are the same people who throw a tantrum if they think someone in power is lying.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The same James Comey who couldn't find any criminal intent in the Whitewater hearings?
Color me shocked!
I knew they were stacking the deck when they named him the new director of the FBI.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I love Glen Greenwald but you can’t compare Hillary’s case to Bradley Manning or Snowden

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
For those who can't grasp why people are so incredulous and outraged at today's events, this is why:

Had someone who was obscure and unimportant and powerless done what Hillary Clinton did – recklessly and secretly install a shoddy home server and worked on Top Secret information on it, then outright lied to the public about it when they were caught – they would have been criminally charged long ago, with little fuss or objection.

That's it. Double standards. Privilege. Cronyism.

You can lie to the public. Just can't lie to the FBI.

Politicians lie to the public all the time to get their votes.

It's up to the public to see through the lies and decide how to cast their ballots. The public gets to act as judge, jury, and executioner on election day. So, the FBI stays out of the way, since "the people" have the greatest authority in the land. Remember, the FBI is just a public servant, ie. servant to the people, who are the real masters here. If "the people" decide they want Hillory to be president, who is the FBI to say no?

edit on 7-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Funny. Those letter agencies have their own agenda, which is much different from the american public.
One plays selective law enforcement
one plays geopolitics
one plays data god

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Great post OP. I got a TS/SCI approximately 1.5 million years ago, so I can't exactly comment on the culture now, but I know that when you receive such a clearance, you get "read in". That's basically where you get read the riot act. For me, I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement that was to expire 70 years past my date of signing (can't wait!...just kidding). But you're definitely briefed extensively about what it means to have this clearance. I have no doubt Mrs. Clinton received this briefing, so she knew...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They eat their own when it's politically expedient. In this case, not so much apparently.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePigi myself believe she set these servers up exclusively for there lack luster secruity so that she could put classified stuff on them so foreign operatives could access it and so said foreign powers could get the info they payed for via donations to clinton fondation her and her husband have both been linked to china for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join