It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds CEO dead at 44

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its kind of a sad story, but apparently he died from colo-rectal cancer. Maybe its just me but did you ever notice that about 10 minutes after you eat McD's that you need to make a "pitstop"? In the article it says that he started at McD's at age 15 and worked his way up. It also says that he proclaimed to eat McD's almost everyday.

"I'm lovin it"? I dont think he is !

Hungry, anyone?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie, "Super-Size Me"? It was great how Mc Donald's was exposed... It is sad that someone had to die because of eating that s**t! There are actually far more people dead than the media would care to expose, let alone McDonald's Corporation... McDonald's is EVIL! We all deserve a break today from McDonald's....

Icelandia

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i find it a tad ironic that it was colo-rectal cancer, especially after i thought about how quickly, and how often i need to -ahem, go, after i eat there. i havent eaten it in a while, but the last time i did, i had a nearly 3 day long recovery. it seems that if you take a break from it for a while, the reprecussions are worse, than if you have a decsent tolerance.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
McDonalds' business and environmental practices are on a par with their food. But they achieve a remarkably consistent quality of crud, so this is to be commended by all people who want crud. And heaps of people want crud, because crud is advertised broadly as a desirable commodity.

For anyone that didn't notice, Charlie Bell was the Australian ex-CEO of McDonalds, not the CEO of international operations.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Erratum.

www.usatoday.com...

Charlie Bell was CEO International for such a short period, after the death of his predecessor, that it wasn't noticed by me. He was flown home to Sydney for treatment.

There's an ATS thread on the mortality rate of McDonalds CEOs.

R.I.P.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I THINK THAT RONALD MACDONALD IS A LIZARD IN DRAG WHO IS GETTING LITTLE JOHNNY HOOKED ON MACKY DEE,S MAKING HIM A UNHEALTHY LARD ASS 'O' IF IT WAS ONLY THIS EASY TO ENTRAP EVERYONE I NEW THERE WAS A REASON I DIDNT LIKE CLOWNS LOOK BEHIND THE MASK

new topics

top topics

join