It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Object Phenomenon and The Tale of Missing Contraceptive Pills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Dont want to sound insulting but are you sure its not your boyfriend taking them so you get pregnant? Wouldnt be the first time in history...

Shhh . That was my favorite trick in hopes the wife would forget about em....Got 3 children that way. Passed that one down to my son-in laws. Got 5 grandchildren outta that one
Peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Get a camera and hide it somewhere it can record the pills on the desk without being spotted, install it when nobody is home except you.

You will most likely see who is taking them(assuming they didn't notice the camera), I'm sure it isn't an "entity".

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Dont want to sound insulting but are you sure its not your boyfriend taking them so you get pregnant? Wouldnt be the first time in history...

Shhh . That was my favorite trick in hopes the wife would forget about em....Got 3 children that way. Passed that one down to my son-in laws. Got 5 grandchildren outta that one
Peace.

That's disgusting and totally horrible if true. Why would u want to force someone to have ur child? Just because you're married, doesn't mean u own ur wife. Shows how much respect you have for women, if u subject ur own daughters to similar tricks by their husbands. If your wife doesn't want to birth a child, it's her body and her right not to. Having a child should be the most important thing in a couples lives. It should be both parties decision, and definitely shouldn't come about through some sleazy deception. And we already have way too many children on this earth already, so thanks for that. When we run out of o2 and h2o, just know that u are partially to blame.

And I know u were probably "only joking". But I'm not. There seriously needs to be a tax on the amount of children couples have. Instead of getting more food stamps and more $ on the ebt card, parents should pay more taxes for every child they produce. It's only fair and just in a world where 65% of the population is starving. Thank god for divorce.
edit on 26-6-2016 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped
Wow , just damn. I have been married for 37 years now . Yes , to the same person.

There seriously needs to be a tax on the amount of children couples have

There is. But it is called a deduction . And with the extra expenditure you get with children , goes a long way to assist

Instead of getting more food stamps and more $ on the ebt card,

For your information , I have never been on any of these programs.However , I paid taxes etc all those hardworking years to finance exactly that. Where others cold have. Damn proud of every penny of it , too

Thank god for divorce.

Never crossed our minds. Too much the coward's way out for us.

edit on 6/26/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: virbjek

As I was reading that, before I got to the part about you reading the tarot cards, I was thinking someone knows you are supposed to get pregnant. Then I came to you drawing the Empress card, and it was confirmed.

I've read stories where children told their parents they watched them from "heaven" and chose to be their child.

This spirit is obviously trying to increase his/her chances of becoming your baby, but you keep getting in his way with the taking pills, so he keeps removing them.

May as well give in and give birth to him/her. They seem to be persistent!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I absolutely agree with Sled735 - my immediate thought was that her child is determined to join the incarnate world NOW.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join