It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachels Law.....TPTB Using Civilians as Cannon Fodder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is my first rant....hope I do it right.

I just watched a TV show called The Meredith Vieira Show-"Actress Cameron Bure,The Deadly Drug Busts your Kids are Secretly Doing,Whats your problem?".

I just watched the most cowadly weak-kneed lazy excuse for a human being Detective sit on TV and try to singlehandedly BS the American public by using "Drug War" FEAR TACTICS ...holdover tactics from the Nancy Reagen DESTRUCTION OF THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM and the building of the PRISON BUSINESS.

This Detective made me want to vomit.....he deserves to be put in Jail...s do EVERY SINGLE LW OFFICER who lures victims of Drug Addiction into becoming MARTYS for the Cops to COWARDLY TO DO THEIR JOBS.....every one of these so-called Cops needs to be IN JAIL for their complicity.....I do not care about the Civivl Court decision because it was a joke in itself.....2.5 million dollars???This JUDGE IS COMPLICIT IN INTENTIONALLY SETTING A LOW PRECEDENT ...to PROTECT THE POLICE FROM THE PEOPLE....when he SHOULD HAVE QUADRUPLED IT TO DETER FURTHER ACTIONS BY THE POLICE......the Judge made it AFFORDABLE TO SEND PEOPLE OUT TO GET MURDERED.

This is clear case of the police using PRE-DETERMINED AND PE-SET LEGAL WAYPOINTS TO CONTINUE DOING THEIR DIRTY QUASI-ILLEGAL BUSINESS OF USING AMERICAN ADDICTS TO DO HIGH RISK DRUG UNDERCOVER JOBS....MARIJUANA???...these kids are busted for POT and are sent to be executed by Cops who want to take specific criminals off the steet......they LET THESE CRIMINALS FREELY EXECUTE INNOCENT AMERICAN KIDS and then thy arest them for murder to keep them off the streets longer term.....they PROSTITUTE AMERICAN CHILDENS LIVES out to SAVE A FEW DOLLARS.

"it might tame me 2 weeks to get into a drug-house....but an Informant can get me in in ten minutes".......this animal is trying to save MONEY???....there is a Fiascal component???First hes to cowardly to do his OWN JOB.....he CANT DO IT PROPERLY ....2ndly he is willing to leverage HUMAN LIFE...NON-POLICE human life for MONEY...FOR 12 DAYS of real police work???3rdly he intentionally FEEDS THESE INNOCENTS TO MUDES KNOWING FULL WELL THEY WILL BE IN SOME CASES MURDERED...he does this SO HE CAN HANG MURDER CHRGES ON GUYS HE CANNOT CATCH THOUGH HARD WORK.

This FREAK who masquerades as a Detective expects us to ASK FOR MORE MONEY FOR POLICE FORCES???Is this what he is trying to "sell to us all"....is he saying that because he cannot invest 12 more working days into a drug investigation he MUST SEND INNOCENTS TO BE EXECUTED BY DRUG DEALERS?...is this monster trying to say these kids end up dying because HE DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY OR MANPOWER........is he saying THE PEOPLE must do their own policing?That THE PEOPLE must do his job fo him?

The LAWS WHICH PRE-DATE AND SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF ISSUE MUST CHANGE.

The legal precedents set in Civil Court must be RE-SET and the JUDGE WHO AWARDED ONLY 2.5 MILLION MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR BEING COMPLICIT IN Racketeering or organised crime. An intentional "cushion" was put in place by a complicit judge.

I still feel like vomitting thinking about seeing some big fat overweight sloppy Cop with his lard-arse sitting in an office chair as HE CONS YOUNG ADULTS WHO ARE ALREADY VICTIMS OF ADDICTION AND WHO CANNOT MAKE COGNISANT DECISIONS WHEN DRUGS ARE INVOLVED INTO BECOMING CANNON FODDER FOR HIS SO HE CAN GO BURY HIS FACE IN THE BUFFET LINE.

All over the world in EVERY COUNTRY TPTB HAVE SPENT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS setting the legal system up to benefit them.....this has been a multiple Century multiple Generational fiscally driven Stakeholer Group action .TPTB have spent Centurys LAYERING ONE SMALL CHANGE UPON ANOTHER....INFLUENCING ONE JUDGE AFTER ANOTHER UNTIL THEY GAINED COMPLETE POWER BY SCREWING UP THE LEGAL SYSTEM SO BAD AND SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY DOING IT THAT THEY ....KNOW NO ONE WILL EVER HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO CORRECT THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

You see when there is a Global Fiscally Driven Stakeholders Group working together executing a multi-Century attack on Legal Systems Globally .....this becomes a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY......once Juridstictions and BORDERS are crossed this BECOMES A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.........HUMANITY.

Someone needs to take eack single crime these monsters commit and track it back to the SPECIFIC COPS AND PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES INVOLVED and then the METHODS USED BY THESE MONSTERS must be provided GLOBALLY to other Jurisdictions freely.

America WILL WORK if she is left alone...the Planet can work.....if we are left alone by these Humanitarian Enemys.

They are not smart...not tricky...in fact they are led by a less than adaptable influence....A VERY OLD influence....one which doesnt like to change proven protocals....proven over CENTURIES.

America.....why dont you battle back?.....do you KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING?.....if you do why no National response?

I forget.....Trump is trying to........at this point in time Trump is Americas ONLY CHANCE......IMHO if he doesnt win and bring ABSOLUTE CHANGE BEGINNING WITH EXPOSING THE KENNEDY MURDERERS....America will be Martyered by the powers ripping her apart from the inside out........the Global PTB ..WILL...use America like this disgusting monster Detective and his peers do with victims of drug addiction right now....you can feel this coming.Those who built and corrupted Americ MUST MAKE HER FALL TO MAKE THEIR ESCAPES.......if America stands...they all go down....and they can feel this happening right now......change is coming.
edit on 20-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yo. Dude? Are you okay now?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This is clear case of the police using PRE-DETERMINED AND PE-SET LEGAL WAYPOINTS TO CONTINUE DOING THEIR DIRTY QUASI-ILLEGAL BUSINESS OF USING AMERICAN ADDICTS TO DO HIGH RISK DRUG UNDERCOVER JOBS....MARIJUANA???…these kids are busted for POT and are sent to be executed by Cops who want to take specific criminals off the steet......they LET THESE CRIMINALS FREELY EXECUTE INNOCENT AMERICAN KIDS and then thy arest them for murder to keep them off the streets longer term.....they PROSTITUTE AMERICAN CHILDENS LIVES out to SAVE A FEW DOLLARS.

Plea bargain by cop. "You're caught. Snitch on your connection and we'll give you consideration for a lesser sentence."

Isn't that blackmail?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I was OK when I was ignorant of the Global reality....I only discovered the internet this past decade....and now I feel hope ....there is no way the human conscience will accept this in-human condition for much longer....as long as we see steady streams of content and dialog we will see change happen.....the less volume of content the longer it will take to pass global truths out to all.....abbreviated social media is a plot to reduce content exchange.

I will be OK when the Judges ...Prosecutors...Cops ...Lawyers...Civic officials....et all are held accountable for the preventable murders of these victims of drug addiction.

Better works...I feel better after the rant/vent...thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Am kind'a disappointed your post generated so little attention. Maybe it was the caps lock.

I thought it was a great rant!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You are correct.....I need to peel down deeper into the Onion myself......I believe in accountability to HUMANITY which brings us to an entirely new level of endeavour.

Imagine if there was a Global movement to peel back more of the Bigger Global Onion .

I want to see the Detective I watched on video strongarming these now dead addicts being tried in a Global Court for Crimes against humanity based upon his participaction in organised undermining of the American choice to be free of such corruptions,which in turn undermines the USAs stability as a world leader in humanitarian aid and supports,he is a clear threat to National Domestic Security at a time when America dearly needs their Civil Law enforcement community ON ITS TOES FIGHTING TERRORISM......this detective and EVERY SINGLE PERIPHERAL SUPPORT HE HAS IN TERMS OF THE ENTIRE DYNAMIC from judges to civic representatives to lawyers to cops must by proxy be also deem to be such a threat..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just from experience, I know narco divisions don't care as much about addicts. I've seen it first hand when they dismiss OD under suspicious circumstances as, who cares one more dead addict, good riddance…

Addicts out there in the throes of addiction rob and murder each other all the time. Dealers kill people who can't pay their dope debt or who steal from them. Its a rough life.

Cops dance around the fringes of all that trying to stay safe and make arrests themselves. Its a thankless job. Corruption is there as well as are crooked, hateful cops.

Lots of money and power at stake.

new topics

top topics

join