It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

embracing ignorance for a while.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ok it isn't mytube or youtube it's theirtube.
I already knew about stealthcensorship but I've never expierenced it myself. My YT verification has been taken away. I probably wouldn't have noticed but in a vid on mark dice's channel he talked about that his verification has been removed. After quick look on my channel I saw that I also was unverified without notice. Well that'a stealthcensorship isn't it.
A subtile change in the profile with the result that a channel gets burried in the searchresults.
This is exactly how the NWO works. Just a simple algorithm. If you're a good NWO minion you end up higher in the results and that can result in a more succesfull channel. And in case your channel is a bussines more money. Eventually everyone will apply to selfcensorship. Freedom of speech cost money. No the internet isn't freespeech anymore it is manipulation of freespeech.

Well that is how I see it. The same is true for ATS. In a way ATS is like the mainstream media just intertainment nothing more. So in a way it's pointless yes even dangerous (with regard to pageranking) to react and 'freespeech' on ATS or for that matter any other forum site.

Internet just doesn't feel so free no more.

Times are changing,this world is getting darker and with the coming of a new cold war even colder. You don't have to believe me just wait until the new american khalifa is installed.
This is just part of the NWO agenda based on divide and conquer. And yes everything that is going on in the western world can be explained with this agenda.

Wass nunn ?

On a microscale I quit with YT , following farbricated lies (aka mainstream news) and ATS (for a while). It's just I really get sick from all the negativity. The NWO doesn't go away but I can put my head in the sand for a while. I know eventually the sh*t will hit the fan after Hillary is elected because poking a bear is never a good idea. Until then I embrace hug and F**k ignorance. The stress of knowing is just too much.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Well that is how I see it. The same is true for ATS. In a way ATS is like the mainstream media just intertainment nothing more. So in a way it's pointless yes even dangerous (with regard to pageranking) to react and 'freespeech' on ATS or for that matter any other forum site.

I'll defend ATS. I have authored 425 threads on this forum. I've had about five threads sent to the trash bin. Out of all those, I only thought two of them were really unjust decisions by the moderators. With one, a moderator sent me a long message concerning their opinion about how to repost the thread within the forum's guidelines.

That's phenomenal. I couldn't ask for more. And, I post things that are a little out there and/or politically correct quite often.

I give ATS an A+ when it comes to moderating. I don't give those kinds of compliments easily either.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: frenchfries

I give ATS an A+ when it comes to moderating. I don't give those kinds of compliments easily either.

I also give ATS an A+ () but the people is another story ,although most people are good. ATS is about CT's and I often see that people that post their CT and take them very seriously get trashed. Sorry if I wasn't clear (German)but I meant to say

News on ATS and mainstream media is same in with the respect that it is a kind of Entertainment for most people.

join