It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun violence and gun control. My solution.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Y'all are scenarioing about things you have never witnessed yourselves.

The only reason any of you think there is a problem with gun violence is because you hear about it minutes after something happens anywhere on the planet.

I'm no saying there isn't a problem with "idiots" whipping out firearms and shooting each other or whomever...I'm saying that guns are not the real problem.

People with impulse control issues are the problem, it's like people just keep getting dumber and dumber all the time and make it appear that most have impulse control issues when there are relatively few who actually have impulse control issues.

I think the second amendment was written partially to give citizens the option to defend themselves from people with impulse control issues.

I don't watch TV much, but every time I do I can see clearly where people get the impression that guns are the answer to every single problem they might come across, if it cuts you off in your dumb-ass car, barks at you, is different than you and scares you a little...Just fricking shoot it.

Concealed carry permit holders are ignorantly giving up a right in exchange for a privilege that is paid for...

I think most people are pretty much wrong regardless of what their opinion may be regarding self defense, because they are always a bit scared about some xit they saw on TV or the internet.

Information overload people, that's the problem.

And open carry is perfectly legal until some scaredy cat sheeple asshole calls the cops cuz there's some guy outside walking by with a .22 slung over his shoulder on his way to hunt squirrels, but they are terrified he's gonna shoot them...Who has the impulse control?.

Don't reply, I'm done.

Go for a frickin walk.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The forceful in-the-face nomination of Gorsuch against EU meddling has proven a very successful move. Time to do the same for the repeal of NFA act 1986!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join