It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

. . . . and then I got my ass beat.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So I was walking out of the Trump rally...
...and then I got my ass beat.
edit on 11-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So I was walking out of the Trump rally...
...and then I got my ass beat.

hahahahahahaha

Bern!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just had to. I'm out.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My neighbor told me that a friend of his showed up with 2 black eyes.

He asked what’s up with your face. The man said it happened in church the previous Sunday.

The congregation stood to sing and there was a lady in front of him whose dress was caught between her cheeks.

He carefully leaned forward and gently pulled it out. POW she turned around & blackened my eye.

My neighbor asked, but you have 2 black eyes. His friend said she was so upset I tucked it back in.

Yes ass kicked…

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Contrary to popular opinion there is an I n team;

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Pre-teen glass on the shoe to look up girl's skirt, couldn't angle it right, too slow to haul ass, when her friend shouted look behind you!!..she grabbed me by the collar and pummeled me mercilessly..got ma ass beat.

Another incident different girl , Jamaica have uniforms, girls wear ribbons , on a bus coming from school we sat behind some girls, I loosened one girl's ribbon and tied to the that silver bar on the head rest so when the bus stopped it jerked her head backwards...it worked..she reached back and pulled me over head first ma feet dangling in the air and beat ma ass, thank u nameless bus driver for saving me..scratches and bruises notwithstanding.

Oh this one I should've beat ma boy's ass, in the rec room, ma boy who is white..and full of jokes said in a loud voice Al extend your arm and make a fist above your head..OooK? say Black power!!..I knew something was up but I went along, he then put is hand over my fist and yelled White control..everyone in the rec died..I was laughing so hard I forgot to ...whoop his Azz..

edit on 12-6-2016 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I got invited to an s and m party

And then ....,

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I walked into a Florida Gators bar in Gainsville and requested the band to play Rockytop, and then ....
edit on 12-6-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I was 13 and my high school football coach was asking me a bunch of things I didn't feel like answering so I said, 'What is this, 20 Questions?'

Beat.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Scars add character.
I will break your hand with my skull.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

One terrible morning long ago I was fast asleep in a remote cottage on the west coast of Scotland. Suddenly the owner of the cottage burst into the room. I sat bolt upright. He looked shocked, then he opened his mouth and said, "Some bastard just shot John Lennon!" The answer that came out of my half asleep mouth was, "So the Beatles won't be getting back together then."

Didn't get my ass kicked, but didn't live in that cottage for much longer.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Scars add character.
I will break your hand with my skull.

Chicks dig scars and I have deep emotional scars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join