It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1987 CNN Interview With Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
His ideology does switch around a little but, this is 29 years ago, but in this interview is found the core of his beliefs, that part hasn't changed.

One thing is for sure he won't be a friend of the House of Saud if he gets in.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That may very well be. But when an actor is hired for a play, he does what the director tells him. And the director is never on camera as such.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
He was so much more chill back then , even though its working, I think somehow he got it in his head that he needs to be YUGE , loud and explosive with controversial words for media attention and also to win the nomination. Trump needs to offer a faster pathway to citizenship to counter his enforcing current laws on immigration and wall idea that has Mexicans so pissed. Trump also needs to talk about cannabis rescheduling and get back to the drug policy ideas he had 10 years ago which is legalize all and offer rehab. The conservatives would roll in their jesus beds if Trump busted out all of the liberal (pre crazy lunatic liberal) ideas he talked about. He already is fair to the lgbt and still gets called homophobic, that's what some of the illegals said, they also said they were illegals. Im pretty sure we will see a way cool person as president when he gets elected, he will be so cool the stiff uber conservatives will be so pissed.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

He clearly flip flops with the best of them, there is no doubt. That said, if that horrible comes and he's elected he will bow down to the elites that run this show, and that includes SA. He's as corrupt as they come and will integrate with the DC corruption with ease.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks! I actually watched the whole thing. Im leaning more toward voting for him after seeing this. This guy is clearly capable of leading in the right direction. Hillary is not. He really seems to care about the people of this nation. Hillary seem to care about money for her, and power for her. Hillary has always wanted to be president, while Donald has not.
We need someone to come in and do some house cleaning, and fire some idiots, before its too late.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

One thing for sure is that DJT's hairstyle is still the same. This tells you one thing...he is consistent in EVERYTHING he does. He is a straight shooter that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills And what do you think of Hillary?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He likes Bernie

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The poster child of political corruption.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

He likes Bernie
Bernie is a likable guy. I like him too, I just dont like his ideas. Especially if I going to be paying a couple hundred dollars for them each month and get nothing in return. We need somebody to stop the money waste before its too late. Thats why I voted for Ross Perot. I was afraid of the 1 trillion dollar debt. Now we have almost 20 trillion. and a known liar who loves power and money and belongs to the puppeteers, running for president. Hillary. She needs to go to a federal Pen effective immediatly. Let Bernie run against Donald. Get out the way you old lying money grubin dishonest hag
edit on 5-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The poster child of political corruption.
Then we do agree on that Bro

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Whose ideas do you like, Johnson's? You sound like a Johnson guy.

Hilary ain't going anywhere unless she's forcibly removed so keep yer fingers crossed for an indictment!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hilary ain't going anywhere unless she's forcibly removed so keep yer fingers crossed for an indictment!

I was young when Johnson was in office. I was sad when Kennedy got shot. The announcement was made over the school innercom system. We were scared, and sad. That was back in the days when we did the pledge of allegiance to the flag every morning, and dove under desks for the air raid siren. That was when you left your car unlocked and the key in the ignition. The front door on the house was unlocked all day. Men opened doors for ladies. Moms were home makers. we did just fine on dads salary. Most people went to church. there were no homeless going through our garbage every week. Those were simple times

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I was young when Johnson was in office. I was sad when Kennedy got shot. The announcement was made over the school innercom system. We were scared, and sad. That was back in the days when we did the pledge of allegiance to the flag every morning, and dove under desks for the air raid siren. That was when you left your car unlocked and the key in the ignition. The front door on the house was unlocked all day. Men opened doors for ladies. Moms were home makers. we did just fine on dads salary. Most people went to church. there were no homeless going through our garbage every week. Those were simple times

You mean when homicide rates were peaking over a 20 year period?

World War II happened, so in the decade and a half everything was peachy. Of course. The most aggressive had ran off to slaughter and those who came back to a world that had been decimated. The next decade and a half was all about rebuilding. Then it was built. Then homicide rates and other crimes spiked for the next 20-30 years, and then it wasn't "simple times" anymore. Trying to claims those times 'simple' during the civil rights movement and Vietnam and everything else that was going on is a little rose coloured.

It's all about perspective I guess. There are low crime neighbourhoods everywhere (except Detroit maybe?) but if my grandparents were around today and in their day they would've thought "coloreds" moving in next door was the apocalypse. If it had been a europeans they wouldn't have thought anything of it. Could've been criminals for all they knew. But judged more on appearances.

So overall some people feel less safe or less connected, often its because of their own outlooks or attitudes.
edit on 6-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Really, they have signs that say Yankee go home? Sure they do Drumf, sure they do.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I have seen "The Donald" in several interviews and other situations over the years.

I think a lot of what he is about goes back to his collage days.

I believe this is when he first fell in love... with Donald Trump; and the world has been all about him ever since.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Go back even further, and you'll see him on Oprah. The message really hasn't changed much.

new topics

top topics

join