It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blood of Christ, the Blood of the Lamb.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LenatasataneL

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: LenatasataneL

So do you see it is funny because you can not see it now matter what, how, your blind to the deception and yeah, it is funny because you know it and choose not to believe it.

First of all, everything you just said was heavily distorted.

It was actually well researched, studied and is true. It was not distorted. Although if one has an emotional investment in Paul and is confronted with the evidence against him, rather than rebut the evidence with logic and facts a word like "distorted" is used.

It is a cheap trick. Pauline Christianity produces the absolute worst of people, is the reason that Christians are one of the most despised of religious people and lead the way in supporting the terrorist state of Israel because the Jewish media has demonized Islam. Christianity as a whole produces the view that all religions except theirs are of Satan and #1 on the list is Islam.

The smiling face of Joel Osteen is the best example, although extreme, of the crap Christianity can produce. But on a lesser level most Christians are only in name Christians.

When the teachings of Jesus are considered second to anyone's, which is the case with Paul today, and faith considered a greater virtue than morality, behavior, wisdom and good deeds, we are in trouble.

If that is the irrational mentality we assign to God and people are hating other people because of God, going to war over God, they don't know God.

Secondly, if you truley believe I was decieved, I don't see how you could possibly think it would be funny. I think you are sick.

I do think you are deceived. We all are and have been our whole lives.

I don't believe that you will be punished for being another victim of the corruption of deviants. I equally think it is sad that you can claim such belief in Paul and either have not realized how obvious it is that he is a huckster and megalomaniac and not this wise, caring hero who spread the Gospel.

He didn't have a Gospel to spread. He is like Simon Magus, teaching one thing here one thing there, as he admits himself.
edit on 11-6-2016 by LenatasataneL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Two Sides...

The First Of Two... States:
"This Is The Land My Lord God Is Giving Me!"
And You Behold: The Kings, The Princes, The Generals, And All The Soldiers...

The Second Of The Two... States:
"This Is The Land Which The Blood Of The Slain Lamb Will Atone For Me/Us!"
You Behold: A Mortal, Alone, Vying For The Temple And People Of The Land...

In That Misery... There Is Nothing To Cling To Save The "Trust" Which Can Be Granted To God.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join